a day in San Diego

loudhardfast

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I like San Diego too. Certainly lots of beautiful girls, good weather, nice yards, and lots of good skate spots too. I'd be into getting some hi-res copies of those flicks. hit me up with an e-mail at brockessick@yahoo.com

I met several guys from NCT out my way. They came and painted some nice productions on all of the walls at the local yard.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

that zone is fucking ill.....10fold put in some work up in sf...doesnt san diego have any illegal graffiti though? bombing is always better than legals

ha ha, legals? You have to be kidding me. I can assure you that none of those are legals. Yards, yes. But not legals. And the best part is, there are litterally too many yards just like that in San Diego to see in one day, or even one week, or perhaps a month or so, its insane.

But above all, I must give my compliments to the photographer. Nice work. Hardly a glare on any of those shots, and I can tell you from experience, that some of those yards are hard to flick without getting either really low contrast shots, or huge glare spots in the middle of peices. You are definately no amature photographer. Thanks for the flicktures man.

Guest willy.wonka

dope fuckin thread so far..shit man.i hope you have more fliks of that spot..i know that shit is bangin down there...only been around that area once, but hey..what can i say..some of the best graff i had ever seen lies in SD.

Archived