a dating story

Kettiecat

Sorry so long I just had to vent this somewhere cause I think its fucked up.

Last week my good friend Steph was a lesbian with a girlfriend who she didn’t real think was the one forever but loved her and liked being with her anyways. We go to the lesbo bar on Saturday. She brings her current girlfriend, her ex girlfriend, her ex girlfriend’s new girlfriend, her current girlfriends ex girlfriend, and that girl’s new girlfriend…and me the token straight chick. I thought it was a little strange but dismissed it as lesbians must all be friends like that. On Sunday she calls me because she’s not “sure if she is gay” I’m like hey that’s cool take time figure it out maybe you’re just bi. She then informs me that she has a date that night with some guy and wants advice on how to give a blow job. Now this puts me in a bind because one she already has a girlfriend and two I don’t think it’s an especially good idea to be sucking cock on the first date but whatever. I get a call Sunday night from her all cry because she feels bad about cheating and making out with some dude (no blow job). Now tonight she calls me to inform me that she has broken it off with the girlfriend and asks me if I would like to go on a double date with her…..her date is one of my exboyfriends. If I don’t go it makes me look childish, but honestly the whole thing just seems creepy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bad scene...are you dating someone now? I'd flip the fuck out if my chick went on a double date with an ex-boyfriend.

Dude, to hell with that sitch'. Wouldn't catch me getting roped into some shady stuff like that. You shouldn't either.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

1. i would never go out with one of my friends ex's out of RESPECT

2. dont go because she obviously has no respect for you if shes bout to date your ex....unless of coarse you said it was ok

yeah, that about sums it up

Originally posted by Kettiecat

her date is one of my exboyfriends. If I don’t go it makes me look childish, but honestly the whole thing just seems creepy.

i wouldn't call it creepy, but i would definately tell you that that is one big shit sandwich you don't want to take a bite from.

run for the hills in search of some friends that don't live in a soap opera

wow. can we see pics of you and your lesbian friends?

anyway you live in a pretty small world to be running into your ex-boyfriend, let alone going on a double-date with him and your friend...i would be weirded out and back out the last minute and make some other plans or some shit.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Kettiecat

her current girlfriend, her ex girlfriend, her ex girlfriend’s new girlfriend, her current girlfriends ex girlfriend, and that girl’s new girlfriend….

did anyone else get this far and go, wait a second.. i dont give a fuck about this. i know i did.