Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a dating story

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Kettiecat, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

Sorry so long I just had to vent this somewhere cause I think its fucked up.

Last week my good friend Steph was a lesbian with a girlfriend who she didn’t real think was the one forever but loved her and liked being with her anyways. We go to the lesbo bar on Saturday. She brings her current girlfriend, her ex girlfriend, her ex girlfriend’s new girlfriend, her current girlfriends ex girlfriend, and that girl’s new girlfriend…and me the token straight chick. I thought it was a little strange but dismissed it as lesbians must all be friends like that. On Sunday she calls me because she’s not “sure if she is gay” I’m like hey that’s cool take time figure it out maybe you’re just bi. She then informs me that she has a date that night with some guy and wants advice on how to give a blow job. Now this puts me in a bind because one she already has a girlfriend and two I don’t think it’s an especially good idea to be sucking cock on the first date but whatever. I get a call Sunday night from her all cry because she feels bad about cheating and making out with some dude (no blow job). Now tonight she calls me to inform me that she has broken it off with the girlfriend and asks me if I would like to go on a double date with her…..her date is one of my exboyfriends. If I don’t go it makes me look childish, but honestly the whole thing just seems creepy.

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Bad scene...are you dating someone now? I'd flip the fuck out if my chick went on a double date with an ex-boyfriend.

Dude, to hell with that sitch'. Wouldn't catch me getting roped into some shady stuff like that. You shouldn't either.

3. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

you are childish.

4. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

1. i would never go out with one of my friends ex's out of RESPECT

2. dont go because she obviously has no respect for you if shes bout to date your ex....unless of coarse you said it was ok

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, that about sums it up

6. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

That didn't so much sound like a dating story as it did a "cracked out lesbian nympho wackjob" story.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i wouldn't call it creepy, but i would definately tell you that that is one big shit sandwich you don't want to take a bite from.

run for the hills in search of some friends that don't live in a soap opera

8. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

wow. can we see pics of you and your lesbian friends?
    anyway you live in a pretty small world to be running into your ex-boyfriend, let alone going on a double-date with him and your friend...i would be weirded out and back out the last minute and make some other plans or some shit.

9. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

you're not missing much from not seeing pics slave..

10. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

I really want to post one but i'll prolly be banned

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

how come?

12. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

try to find that one that webster did. "poon tv"

14. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

this girl went on my "people whose opinions are worthless list" a while back.

15. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

yeah but i'm not on right now...slow computer at home.
    get at me 2morrow when i'm at work...much faster computers at work.