Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a cry for help

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by NOBODY, Oct 7, 2002.

1. NOBODY

NOBODY Member

alrite.most of you have no clue who i am.ive been reading everything on this forum for months.i dont want anyone to think im bitching about how fucked up my life is but i need some advice.ive been crying for about an hour strait i cant put up with this shit anymore.the deal is ive been having a lot of trouble with my dad.im turning 15 soon and my parents have been divorced for a few years now.my dad decided to tell me they were splittin up a few days before my 13th birthday.ive been depressed since that day.lately ive been going over to my moms which is close to detroit like the inner city.i used to paint there but ive been to lazy to do anything lately.my friends allways give me a hard time because they think i choose my mom over them.i cant deal with this.every monday i have to go to school and say i passed up having a really good time, missing parites, missing contact with girls, missed some bomb ass weed over goin to my moms.i dont want to tell them the hell i have to go through staying with my dad on the weekend.when im there i stay inside all day gettin bitched at.its like verbal abuse.he used to beat the shit outa me until i knocked his ass out last year.its like everything i do is wrong.i was failing school for the past few years.but this years its all A's except for one B+.but its like nothing i ever do is good enough.i seriously get bitched at for like a week strait.it makes me feel like im a complete waste of space.like i shouldnt have been born.i dont know whats wrong with me.my mom tells me im not fucked up at all and that its just my dad trying to verbally abuse me and my little brother.ive been drunk all day since i got home from school.as im typing this im drinking a glass of orange faygo mixed with vodka.im starting to get scared knowing that ive drinkin two bottles of some hard ass liquor in the past day.i dont know what to do.but its like my dad's new g/f is making it even worse for me.she moved in like half a year ago.and this week my dad went out of town and told my mom that she is not at all welcome at all.he was acting like a real dick to her and she started crying.ever since then ive been worse then ever.so me and my little brother are staying here with my dad's g/f.she tries to piss me off really bad.me and my brother throw up every time we eat macaroni and cheese.what does she make?some stale as steak with a side of macaroni and cheese.BITCH!so me and my friends are drinking a bottle of jin.we end up drinking the whole thing and she walks in unnoticed.she then calls up my dad and makes things seem ten times worse then they really are.so we just made up some story that some kids came by and they were responsible for this shit.but i really get bitched out.but his g/f is constently trying to piss me off.every night my dads home they fuck in the room rite next to me and she purposely tries to moan so i can not go to sleep.its things like this.and shes behind my dad giving me shit all the time.well i know this is real long and shit but i really need help.i can not do shit but cry and drink.and its unhealthy as shit.hes got me in a really stupid position and he thinks hes normal.i cannot live a normal life.and i know it seems really stupid to u guys to post this here but the truth is i have nowhere else to turn.please put in suggestions of what to do because i cannot live under the conditions given.im thinking about moving out because this is like hell 24/7.please reply and not with ny bullshit thank you

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

this is not the place to go for help.
    Try a school councelor or someone from the community.

12oz is a harsh place that really doesn't offer much.
    However there are trained professionals who can help you out man.

You just got to be strong, and go looking in the right direction.

(and see how my points are easily organized into paragraphs? well that helps too!;) )

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

but if you're gonna kill yourself, make it look like an accident.

my buddy was telling me about this dude who worked for his company that jumped off the Bloor Viaduct, and miraculously survived. Well, at the age of thirty or so, he is paralyzed from the neck down or something, and his mom has to wipe his ass for him. What sucks is that they have to live with the fact that their son tried to commit suicide. pretty sad.

4. S@T@N

S@T@N Senior Member

Shit's hard dude, my parents split up when I was 8 and things were never ever the same (and rightly so.) I didn't have it that bad though.. I know its gotta be hell on ya to be comin to people like us in your time of need, so my best advice can only support zesto's... don't give up, go find someone that can really help you out, and try to soften up on the drinks a bit before you fuck yourself over for good.

Keep it real kid

5. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

The first step is using paragraphs.

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

very true. as stupid as it sounds. get REAL help rather than asking a group of people mostly comprised of degenerate antisocial criminals.....

good luck either way. your young, it happens unfortunately.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah... ^^ ease up on the drinks if you can.

I slipped into the cycle once after a bad break up.
    You know where you never really sleep, you just drink-nap-drink-nap....
    Well looking back at it now, it made things so much worse.

8. Greedy

Greedy Guest

Man that shit's hard core. Some shit like that happend to a friend of mine. but he didnt talk about it to any of his friends. So one day he put a AK to his head and ended it all. But thats know way to go out.

A good idea it to talk about it to some of your close homies, see the more you let it eat you up is making it a hell of a lot worse. Cause when you sit in your room alone you have nothing else to do besides think about whats wrong with you life. And thats when you start getting really depressed. And thats no good.

When you talk about it something happens and it's like this giant weight is lifted off your cheast. and you start to realize how there things could be a whole lot worse.

Just remember every thing in life is temporairy, except death. So if you can hold out through this trile. you will be a stronger person and a better parent when you older. Cause this is all just a test. And if you pass it you'll be a better person because of it.

9. normanoner

normanoner Guest

werd man, all of this is true^^^. just try to tuff it out, i've been there, not to that degree, but almost.my dad used to get drunk and point guns at my head when i was between 8-12. talk to someone about it, shit will help. maybe you can move in wiht ur relatives?

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i like how fast you got shut down for help...like what do you want? hang in there bro..i know how you feel..i didnt even read your problem..all i know is that we all have problems.

i think that its true, "this isnt a place to cry for help...this is a place where you can cope..take a break from reality..

just relax..youre still young...no biggie.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well i just read your post...youre a 13 yr old kid and your parents just split up..you have your dads girlfriend poisoning you guys with her cookin/tryin to kill the extra baggage and you have been drinking for the past two days...

dude, while your dads girlfriend isnt watching..just pour some really toxic shit in your mac and cheese and call the police on her...eat some too so that you'll be sick and she'll go to jail.or fuck her pussy.

and youre 13..dont drink like a fuckin alchy.

if all else fails do good in school get a job and sell marijuana..i did in highschool and made bank.move out get a girlfriend to take care of you and live the rest of your life..little man.

12. platapie

platapie Guest

life is sapsoed to be fun. i have one thing to say and it is to just party liek theres no tommorow.

13. NOBODY

NOBODY Member

ha man im 15.shits been goin on for about 2 years. today i just fuckin blew.im just getting scared cuz in the past few months ive been drinkin a lot.i tried layin off for a week but there was allways the oppurtunity for a couple beers.sorry bout the lack of paragraphs but im one lazy motherfucker.anyway as weird as this sounds i feel a lot better knwoing that somebody actually listened to what i have to go through.i talked to my dog today and it made me feal a lot better.we came to the conclusion that shits just too fucked up and it aint a good living environment.schoolworks gona slip and im tryin to do somethign with my life.i aint about to go hussle on the fuckin corner for the rest of my life.i need to do sumthin and get the fuck out.im tryin to chill out on the alchohol although im still drunk after reading the post.i dont think im gona get counceling.i went to a psychiatrist(sp?) like a few years ago and that didnt help so im kinda disapointed.so i guess im just gona fuckin keep my head up and try to make the best outas things.anyway thanks a lot guys.u made me feel a lot better.

1 much love

14. NOBODY

NOBODY Member

like i said i really apreciate this shit.yeah i talked to some of my friends.that helped.they gave me some suggestions.i think i jsut gota have a serious talk with my dad and the rest of my fam.im gona lay it out like either u fuckin get ur act together or ill split.and its like that.now that i got my mind a little more cleared out i can think a little better.but i allways got my friends and my mom and little brother.i seriously gota tal to my dad.anyway.

peace.muchloveto10oz

15. destroya

destroya Senior Member

if your dad's that much of an asshole, you won't get anything by talking. however, you should still try. and if your mother is well off, you should try to get it situated to where you don't have to go see him unless you really want to.

i tried talking to my dog once. it got up and walked away :/