Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a crazy night

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 7126, Jul 28, 2003.

1. 7126

7126 Guest

well me atleast and we all talkin to the gurl.One of the other dudes was her man but talk about disrespect to gurls, calls her names and everything but she was mad cool all drunk and shit. Anyway long story short, where we was sittin b4 other people came there to drink too. half hour later they come over(they knew each other but one of them(lets call him #2) still had beef for some reason with #1. So he starts talkin shit to them acting up and everything sayin stupid shit to him and #1 is like are u serious, #2 is like ill show u he drinks his 40 and spits it in #1 face, #1 still didnt do shit so they calm down and #2 walks away with his gurl and then #2's friends started shit with him so #2 came back running with his 40oz. about to to smash #1 on the head with it, well i didnt stay for the whole fight cuz my homie and my cuz bitched out cuz they was too scared and had money on them and blah blah blah, but i wanted to stay and see a fight but nooooooooooooooooo. ohh yeah #2 took all their beer and smashed it on the cement. we just got to know those 2 people and tha gurl and we didnt stick up for them in anyway, i would have but my boys left me and plus i dont really know the guy would u have helped him out to break it up or sumtin. all of this happend at like 11pm. but whoa how that gurls man treats her like shit if i was her man i would be mad cool to her.

damn this is a long story:D .......how was ur night?

NO DRUGS, READ THE RULES.

2. $360

$360 Elite Member

not much like youres

[​IMG]

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

Wait.........................what?

4. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

What ever happened to the good grammar thread?

5. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

:lol: that was fun 2 read

6. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Hahaha the funny thing about meeting new people is you can be a fence sitter and jump off either way you wanted. Personally Guy #2 seems like my kinda guy. Me being the person that i am would have slapped #1 in the face and and gave #2 a high 5. I like the way #2 didnt even drink his beer, he just destroyed it so that #1 couldn't have any more. hahahahh... Thats all

7. 7126

7126 Guest

yo im still faded from tha bud and tha Liq.:dazed: i can bearly typ rite:spent:

8. $360

$360 Elite Member

9. ghostvandal

ghostvandal Senior Member

while everybody was fighting in the dark, i would ve beat the shit out of the chick's disrespectful boyfriend, then take her away so she wouldn t get hurt.. she would have probably be so happy and drunk that she would ve blow me to thank me. :king: then because she would feel horny after she would ve invite me to stay at her house for the night, which i would ve accepted, then fuck her like she deserve it all night long, and then sleep really good, and then get woken up by another blow job and a nice breakfast.

mann i need to get laid:yum:

10. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

My night isn't nearly as exciting. I skated at my friends house and nearly have cab 360s on flat ground. I can throw over 270 almost everytime, and powerslid or tic tacked a couple around. I think if i go for them now with enough energy i could make it all the way. Yep...

11. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

my night consisted of getting drunk and stomping some heads

so the story goes a few weeks ago some dudes were fucking with my boys little sister and my boy regulated on the shit head so dude comes back with a car load of his boys and throw mad garbage all over his lawn and busted two of his windows so tonight we got all our boys together and got drunk as hell and weeded out so we walk around the neiborhood 15 deep looking dor these faggots we eventually find this guy and 10 of his boys chillen at the park so we walk up to 'em ready to bust some heads open and one of this faggots friends pulls out a knife trying to be a hardass saying how hes gunna cut our asses up and shit so my one dude grabs a glass bottle and throws it at this kids dome cutting his face up nasty...so the rest of us start throwin fists and beat the fuck out of these faggots....the one kid who pulled oout a knife got fucked up kids style when we left he was all twitching and shit...teh one dude who fucked up my boys house and talked shit started crying pretty pathetic for a 19yr old....we made his ass get down on his knees and appologize to my boys sister...funny as fuck he ballin...so it was a pretty hactic night my knuckles hurt like a mutherfuckler.....

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

today it was fucking hot, 103 degrees. so when it cooled off i went to the store to pick up some pictures, caught a couple tags, and went in the forest to smoke a bowl, it was really cool in the forest. after that i started riding my bike down the tracks for a reason i dont remember. i came across 2 bums, who asked me if someone was chasing me. then i went to the store and bought some food, and here i am. i feel like ive been sitting here for a long time

13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i got stoned as fuck during the day..came home...ate phat....and played video games all night

14. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

no drug talk.

CLOSED.

..... pffft yeah if i was a mod. anywho. Motoko aoyama=kendo girl

15. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lick: