a couple things i just decided about this 'war'...

seeking

1. anyone that trully believe what we are doing right now is 'righteous', clearly have their head shoved so far up their ass that they are mistaking their own small intestine for 'just cause'.

since the two are so drasticly different in apperance, i dont know how they could be mistaken, but obviously something is hampering the brains ability to make sense of the obvious facts at hand.

2. iraq could not hit us with a nuclear missle, but russia could

of course im not suggesting invading russia, im suggesting instead of spending 80 billion dollars to go and look for weapons that may or may not be there, why dont we invest a hundreth of that into helping russia protect, and dismantle the nearly 10,000 nuclear war heads they have left over from the cold war.

you see, i work at a bar. if your girl doesnt have ID with her, i wont front, give me an extra 10, and she can get in. im willing to bet with one or two million dollars and the right conenctions, you could score yourself a nuclear warhead in any number of the dozens of impovereshed former soviet states.

3. anyone ever watch the show OZ?

during the first season, there was this old nazi guy, that turned this new inmate into his bitch. he would make him wear make up and embaress him infront of the other inmates. he acted like he cared for him, but really he just enjoyed fucking him in the ass and having his clothes folded. for a long time the guy took it, then one day he finally snapped and went crazy (literally). not only did he beat the shit out of the nazi, but he pinned him down onto the ground and actually took a shit on the guys face. it was pretty ill. everyone cheered, because the nazi guy was such an asshole that he deserved it.

guess which one of the two, the majority of the world views us as being? no one likes a bully.

um, i was gonna write more, but i dont care anymore. actually i do, but ive got to go listen to darkest hour and evergreen terrace.

seriously though, i am 100% convinced that anyone who claims to support this war, really just has not taken a good look at the facts at hand.

seeks/still saying fuck israel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i forget exactly who it was, but one of El Presidente's head men said he feels the only real victory in this "war on terorism" is to convince the american people and eventually the world that this is a just war, and that they come to terms that this war will go on as long as there <MIGHT> be a threat of terorism.

so he was basically saying we must be at war forever.

this was paraphrased.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

i forget exactly who it was, but one of El Presidente's head men said he feels the only real victory in this "war on terorism" is to convince the american people and eventually the world that this is a just war, and that they come to terms that this war will go on as long as there <MIGHT> be a threat of terorism.

so he was basically saying we must be at war forever.

this was paraphrased.

remember 1984? War is Peace..

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

he was basically saying we must be at war forever.

what a dream for the military industrial comp...oh, by the way,

over 30 individuals in the current bush regime have either indirect

or direct ties to lockheed martin.

Guest KING BLING

Does anyone understand WHY Iraq is hostile towards us and WHY they invaded Kuwait?

http://www.salon.com/news/col/scheer/2002/08/21/bush/

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...aq/timeline.htm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_102908,0008.htm

...the answer is not completely in the above links, but I promise you its worth looking into, an important quote from the last segment:

Iraq has a long-standing territorial dispute with Kuwait, the neighbouring country, which Iraq still claims to be its own part. It is this dispute coupled with economic problems precipitated by Kuwait's decision to produce surplus oil that forced Saddam Hussain to invade Kuwait in 1990.

Iraq says, Kuwait was a part of the Ottoman Empire that comprised of Iraq and Kuwait from the 18th century to 1899. In 1899 however, Kuwait asked for British protection in return of autonomy in domestic affairs. Eversince, Kuwait remained an autonomous British settlement.

In the year 1961, Britain granted independence to Kuwait.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by mr_president

we should pull out of iraq and go ape shit in south america...

why is that mr. charlatan?

Guest duh-rye-won

the dolphins are indeed totally radical and awesome. thats like some aquaman superhero shit. i hope none of those poor guys gets blowed up tho.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Does anyone understand WHY Iraq is hostile towards us and WHY they invaded Kuwait?

http://www.salon.com/news/col/scheer/2002/08/21/bush/

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...aq/timeline.htm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_102908,0008.htm

...the answer is not completely in the above links, but I promise you its worth looking into, an important quote from the last segment:

Iraq has a long-standing territorial dispute with Kuwait, the neighbouring country, which Iraq still claims to be its own part. It is this dispute coupled with economic problems precipitated by Kuwait's decision to produce surplus oil that forced Saddam Hussain to invade Kuwait in 1990.

Iraq says, Kuwait was a part of the Ottoman Empire that comprised of Iraq and Kuwait from the 18th century to 1899. In 1899 however, Kuwait asked for British protection in return of autonomy in domestic affairs. Eversince, Kuwait remained an autonomous British settlement.

In the year 1961, Britain granted independence to Kuwait.

when you first got here were you acting like an idiot? because i for some reason associate ignorance with your name.. but it seems to be quite the opposite.

this is no diss, so don't take it as one.

i agree with Seeking on some points, others are kind of up in the air.

this war seems to be kind of covering something else up, somethign more devious than control of oil, which i don't believe is the main point of the war...it's for one of our allies to control the oil, that way, we have access...anyway...this new homeland security act and part two of it to be released after the war with iraq is over...that's gonna blow your minds, and it's the reason why i will eventually shove off to canada (oh canada....oh canada....)

there is too much information about this war...embedded reporters following the troops so our shit can't be dissed on ("hey, there are reporters there, so you know we aren't doing anything bad..." give me a fucking break) alot, if not all of us are sheep in this..we ahev no real sense of what is going on worldwide, only the governments really know what's up, and who knows if they even know what the fucking deal is....

it's all just a bunch of shit, take everything you hear or read with a grain of salt, if you aren't there witnessing it, it may not be true.,,,eevn if you see it, sometimes it can be a lie. just go on doing what you're doing, live your lives, and for christs sake plan on either getting out of the u.s. or learning how to live off the land...remember what kabaar was saying about buying a gun? i wouldn't go that far, but definitely consider it.

DON'T BUY INTO THE SHIT, DOESN'T MATTER WHICH SIDE IT COMES FROM, DON'T BUY INTO ALL OF IT. EVERY LIE HAS A SMALL AMOUNT OF TRUTH CONCEALED IN IT.....BUT IT'S STILlL A LIE

Guest KING BLING

YAY! Rant #2: the media traveling with troops is like one of the perfect scams of propaganda, without any direct government action...

1) Where they go is controlled "for their protection"

2) Because they are assisted in getting to certain places that an independant journalist might not, the military has essentially guaranteed failure for those unwilling to cooperate with it.

3) How can the reporters offer a slight voice of decent, or even just unbiased reporting when the next day they would be traveling with the same people they were being critical of.

4) Too critical? I doubt you'll be traveling with the army for very long...

This shit has me very concerned not neccesarily here and now, but for the effects that this growing relationship between the media and government could have....

Guest TEARZ

the left coast might soon catch wreck from the nuclear warheads north korea is cooking up. our foreign policy is that if you are weak, like iraq, we'll fuck you up... if you have big weapons, we won't fuck with you... i.e. korea, but also iran, pakistan and others. pakistan, our so-called buddies through "the war on terrorism" has done more to aid terrorists and "rogue states" than iraq could even imagine doing. they supplied south korea with the technology to start their nuclear program and their top officials have had documented meetings on several occaisons with al queda higher-ups.

fuck the world.

seeking, i found what you are looking for- krs-1 remix...

i have a solution to the world's crisis

land a huge ground force of southern afrika, sweep accross the entire continent, killing everyone who is not nice and installing democratic governments as they go.....repeat process on all other problem countries

Archived