Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a couple things i just decided about this 'war'...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Mar 28, 2003.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

1. anyone that trully believe what we are doing right now is 'righteous', clearly have their head shoved so far up their ass that they are mistaking their own small intestine for 'just cause'.
    since the two are so drasticly different in apperance, i dont know how they could be mistaken, but obviously something is hampering the brains ability to make sense of the obvious facts at hand.

2. iraq could not hit us with a nuclear missle, but russia could
    of course im not suggesting invading russia, im suggesting instead of spending 80 billion dollars to go and look for weapons that may or may not be there, why dont we invest a hundreth of that into helping russia protect, and dismantle the nearly 10,000 nuclear war heads they have left over from the cold war.
    you see, i work at a bar. if your girl doesnt have ID with her, i wont front, give me an extra 10, and she can get in. im willing to bet with one or two million dollars and the right conenctions, you could score yourself a nuclear warhead in any number of the dozens of impovereshed former soviet states.

3. anyone ever watch the show OZ?
    during the first season, there was this old nazi guy, that turned this new inmate into his bitch. he would make him wear make up and embaress him infront of the other inmates. he acted like he cared for him, but really he just enjoyed fucking him in the ass and having his clothes folded. for a long time the guy took it, then one day he finally snapped and went crazy (literally). not only did he beat the shit out of the nazi, but he pinned him down onto the ground and actually took a shit on the guys face. it was pretty ill. everyone cheered, because the nazi guy was such an asshole that he deserved it.
    guess which one of the two, the majority of the world views us as being? no one likes a bully.

um, i was gonna write more, but i dont care anymore. actually i do, but ive got to go listen to darkest hour and evergreen terrace.

seriously though, i am 100% convinced that anyone who claims to support this war, really just has not taken a good look at the facts at hand.

seeks/still saying fuck israel

2. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

4. we're sleeping on korea

3. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

5. Were gonna create a future twin tower terrorist

4. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i forget exactly who it was, but one of El Presidente's head men said he feels the only real victory in this "war on terorism" is to convince the american people and eventually the world that this is a just war, and that they come to terms that this war will go on as long as there <MIGHT> be a threat of terorism.

so he was basically saying we must be at war forever.

this was paraphrased.

5. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Good Point about purchasing a nuclear weapon. However the US did recently give a very large amount of money to many many soviet republics (former) to secure such nuclear materials. Although Im sure where there is a will there is a way!

6. metallix

metallix Elite Member

remember 1984? War is Peace..

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

what a dream for the military industrial comp...oh, by the way,
    over 30 individuals in the current bush regime have either indirect
    or direct ties to lockheed martin.

8. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Does anyone understand WHY Iraq is hostile towards us and WHY they invaded Kuwait?

http://www.salon.com/news/col/scheer/2002/08/21/bush/

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...aq/timeline.htm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_102908,0008.htm

...the answer is not completely in the above links, but I promise you its worth looking into, an important quote from the last segment:

Iraq has a long-standing territorial dispute with Kuwait, the neighbouring country, which Iraq still claims to be its own part. It is this dispute coupled with economic problems precipitated by Kuwait's decision to produce surplus oil that forced Saddam Hussain to invade Kuwait in 1990.

Iraq says, Kuwait was a part of the Ottoman Empire that comprised of Iraq and Kuwait from the 18th century to 1899. In 1899 however, Kuwait asked for British protection in return of autonomy in domestic affairs. Eversince, Kuwait remained an autonomous British settlement.

In the year 1961, Britain granted independence to Kuwait.

9. bufme1

bufme1 Senior Member

BUT WE'VE GOT THE FUCKING DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

why is that mr. charlatan?

11. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

the dolphins are indeed totally radical and awesome. thats like some aquaman superhero shit. i hope none of those poor guys gets blowed up tho.

12. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

13. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU Member

actually, mr. presidents idea isn't bad, if he means going in there and getting rid of all the companies that are chopping down the rain forrest..those fuckers will get theirs

14. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

when you first got here were you acting like an idiot? because i for some reason associate ignorance with your name.. but it seems to be quite the opposite.

this is no diss, so don't take it as one.

15. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

Dolphins will clean up all tha koreans and iraqis just wait theyll do suicide bombings like tha penguins did on batman returns