a chick just blew ass next to me

jah

i hate it when chicks fart around me. i hate it when anyone does but especially chicks. and especially in public places cuz theres a decent looking girl to my right that might think i did it. there was a hot (hella hot) girl in my class that kinda had a reputation among me and my friends for blowing ass in class (no rhyme intended) and that shit was horrible. but no one would ever say anything (mainly because thats hella mean to call someone on it) cuz she was so damn hot. the guys in my class are usually ruthless but that wouldve just ruined her.

on the other hand. chicks that fart around u and dont give a fuck are cool cuz u can fart around them. but id rather they didnt for the most part.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wouldnt fart around people that i would know, not like it. or just look at me funny. in order to understand me, you have to know that i like to goof around and get comfortable with people. i'm comfortable farting around my man and he likes it. he thinks its cool--i dunno why.:confused:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i got yelled at for farting at the dinnder table by my mom, girl, and sis.

i had no idea i had. i mean, i knew i farted, but didnt realize i was eating dinner at the table with a bunch of people.

luckily, my sis was the only one who smelled it.

did i really just type and share this?

my friend jeff is fuckin hillarious. he likes doin jackass type shit andjust makin people laugh (sometimes just himself). he farts in public places just to fuck with people. i think its classic. the only downside is im usually right next to him when he does it so i look just as bad as he does. i dont really give a shit tho. he also likes waking along and tripping in front of hot girls and falling as flamboiantly as he can. hes pretty good at makin it look real.

id look at that as a bad thing if u wanted to get with any of em ever. id say thats a sure sign that they definitely want to just be friends. im not sayin ur tryin to get with any of em anyway. but maybe that what theyre trying to say.

Fartings one of the few joys i have left in life. Theres nothing like eating 8 or 9 burrito's piled down with tabasco and then going to a packed movie theater to get things going that night.

If you've ever seen Eddie Murphy's stand up act from the 80's or early 90's he talks about a wonderful little joy called the fart game.. i highly suggest u rent it just for that segment..

Originally posted by jah

another philosophy is that ur considered "one of hte girls". id say thats a bad thing too. but maybe not for some people.

ha ha, could be that more like they just have no damn manners.

Guest Pilau Hands
i mean, i knew i farted, but didnt realize i was eating dinner at the table with a bunch of people.

whaaaat? were you sleepwalkfarting?

my cousin farts on hid=s girl. he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. he's also master of the fart grab, where you fart into your hand, and throw it in someone's face

Guest me IS cool

You guys are seriously disturbed, with the whole hand grab thing. I never fart in public, never in front of people. I like to be reserved and not do stuff like that. Don't get me wrong I like to get to know people and I mess a around too much. But farting is a big no for me in my book. It's the way I was brought up I guess. My friends do that whole hand grab shit, and fart at each other and it's fuckin funny as hell. :D

awhile ago i went to supercuts to get my haircut. it was some ugly spanish bitch and she farted while she was giving me a fade. there was no sound or anything but it was so bad i literally wanted to vomit. i was so close to just getting up and leaving it was so foul.

Man, I got deadly silent farts that smell. Whats fun is farting in huge packed crowds of people and everyone around you will start gagging and holding their noses and shit, and you just play along and pretend that you didnt do it.

I also farted a lot of times in the white house, cause I wanted bush to smell my fart.

I have found the way to avoid the blame of a fart too. Instead of blaming somone else or saying it wasnt you, just be like, I cant smell it. People never blame somone who says they cant smell it.

bah..grow up..farts happen..everyone does that shit..yes even in public for all you fronters...back in the day when i had a girlfriend..i'd fart on her all the time..it was great...she even cranked out a few...i never knew a girl could get sooooo much laughter out of exposing her fladulence on her significant other..she acted like she'd just seen someone with 10 assholes or something..that was all until we ate mexican and came home and got in bed...watching tv...when i unleashed the turtle on that bitch..its where you fart..and quick jump from under the covers and cover her in there..not letting air out..very funny..like i had seeen 20 assholes..farting is the shit.

I think it's more disgusting for men to burp in public or in front of people. All these guys that I work with just sit there, one belch after another - it's gross and raunchy - and not at all funny in that context.

In another situation it might be cool, like when you're drinking or something...

Guest willy.wonka

i'll fart in a elevator...just for kicks

farts are funny...

my ghetto queen farted on my dong before,but she was sleeping and i though it was cute....:)

Archived