1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a chick just blew ass next to me

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Feb 18, 2002.

1. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

a chick just blew ass next to me

Discussion started by jah - Feb 18, 2002

i hate it when chicks fart around me. i hate it when anyone does but especially chicks. and especially in public places cuz theres a decent looking girl to my right that might think i did it. there was a hot (hella hot) girl in my class that kinda had a reputation among me and my friends for blowing ass in class (no rhyme intended) and that shit was horrible. but no one would ever say anything (mainly because thats hella mean to call someone on it) cuz she was so damn hot. the guys in my class are usually ruthless but that wouldve just ruined her.

on the other hand. chicks that fart around u and dont give a fuck are cool cuz u can fart around them. but id rather they didnt for the most part.

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

Devilush - Replied Feb 18, 2002

i wouldnt fart around people that i would know, not like it. or just look at me funny. in order to understand me, you have to know that i like to goof around and get comfortable with people. i'm comfortable farting around my man and he likes it. he thinks its cool--i dunno why.:confused:

Devilush - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Feb 18, 2002

maybe hes got some twisted fettishes u dont know about.

4. Dusty Lipschitz - Replied Feb 18, 2002

i got yelled at for farting at the dinnder table by my mom, girl, and sis.
    i had no idea i had. i mean, i knew i farted, but didnt realize i was eating dinner at the table with a bunch of people.
    luckily, my sis was the only one who smelled it.

did i really just type and share this?

5. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

my friend jeff is fuckin hillarious. he likes doin jackass type shit andjust makin people laugh (sometimes just himself). he farts in public places just to fuck with people. i think its classic. the only downside is im usually right next to him when he does it so i look just as bad as he does. i dont really give a shit tho. he also likes waking along and tripping in front of hot girls and falling as flamboiantly as he can. hes pretty good at makin it look real.

6. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Feb 18, 2002

i know alot of girls who fart around me, ha ha. maybe they are trying to tell me something me words could never say..

7. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

id look at that as a bad thing if u wanted to get with any of em ever. id say thats a sure sign that they definitely want to just be friends. im not sayin ur tryin to get with any of em anyway. but maybe that what theyre trying to say.

8. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

another philosophy is that ur considered "one of hte girls". id say thats a bad thing too. but maybe not for some people.

9. High Priest

High Priest 12oz Elite Member

High Priest - Replied Feb 18, 2002

Fartings one of the few joys i have left in life. Theres nothing like eating 8 or 9 burrito's piled down with tabasco and then going to a packed movie theater to get things going that night.
    If you've ever seen Eddie Murphy's stand up act from the 80's or early 90's he talks about a wonderful little joy called the fart game.. i highly suggest u rent it just for that segment..

High Priest - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Feb 18, 2002

the fart game!!!!!!!!

last time my girlfriend came down here to see me she farted on me and called me a pussy...I'm in love :love2: :love: :love2:

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. NATO

NATO Guest

NATO - Replied Feb 18, 2002

ha ha, could be that more like they just have no damn manners.

12. Iris

Iris Banned

Iris - Replied Feb 18, 2002

i try to fart on jangles.... he's too quick...

Iris - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied Feb 18, 2002

whaaaat? were you sleepwalkfarting?

my cousin farts on hid=s girl. he thinks it's the funniest thing ever. he's also master of the fart grab, where you fart into your hand, and throw it in someone's face

14. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

me IS cool - Replied Feb 18, 2002

You guys are seriously disturbed, with the whole hand grab thing. I never fart in public, never in front of people. I like to be reserved and not do stuff like that. Don't get me wrong I like to get to know people and I mess a around too much. But farting is a big no for me in my book. It's the way I was brought up I guess. My friends do that whole hand grab shit, and fart at each other and it's fuckin funny as hell. :D

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Feb 18, 2002

maybe she quiefed.

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages: