A Chase Story

fr8rokr

last week, me and my two partners in crime were itching to paint.. so we headed down to one of our local layup, we knew there were some bnsf coal cars sitting there, and having never painted one before we thought this was an ample opportunity, although we have never painted at this end of the layup before being that there is the parking lot of a bar within view, but it was sunday and this was no concern... we painted with a few minor disturbances, people stumbling through... we finished and started walking back to my car.. we noticed a police on a main street across the yard, so we watched and noticed he didnt turn, little did we know he went two blocks up, turned, and headed back our way... as we were just about to head through the parking lot, the cop turned in, being that we were covered in paint and had hoodies and backpacks on, we immediately changed our direction... we headed back through the yard... the cop sped up and flashed the lights... one of the other guys said, fuck this, im not talking to them... run!.. so indeed we did... the cop pinned it after us... we ran across tracks so he stopped the car and i was worried he would persue on foot... we made it to the back lot of a hotel were we knew there was a hole in the fence, crawled through to some bushes in the rear of the layup, we ditched our stuff... we then rationalized about what to do..... we noticed a cop parked on an angle near the tracks with his high beams pointed into the yard... so we decided we would make a dash through a field to a residential area... we ran and ran... then had to stop..... waiting on a road at the top of the hill on the other side of the field was a cop with his lights on.... we turned around and ditched into a hotel, and went to the fire exit and out a back door..... we make a dash across a busy road into a residential area..... we ran, stopped, threw up.. and continued walking... we made it back to a friends house and chilled out, we went back to my car later and noticed police out with dogs... we left our stuff we ditched and picked it up the next morning... needless to say we are giving that spot a rest till next year... today we rocked out a legal wall, all nice and safe, in the rain.... nite nite.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sleepytime

damn dude. you ran till you puked? at least you didn't get caught. i guess it's all good when you put it in perspective.. run a few miles, or get fucked over by law enforcement. glad you got away:D

Guest wakassOATH

hmm i like storys like that, because you got away that is

after all this, dont you feel good

kinda like a win, a one up on them

i have been chased, noting big, just a do nut eating fat ass pig takeing a few steps towards me then yelling while whipping his lip as i ran

Funniest shit I have ever seen was on top of a 4 story building. My friend and I were painting on a rooftop when we hear a noise like a door or someshit in the alley and see a flash light beam going upwards around the edge of the rooftop... My friend walked over looked down saw the security pulled out his dick and pissed all over the guy... Man it was the funniest shit I have ever seen... I was laughing So hard I almost fell when we were jumping onto another rooftop..

nise use of the simlies. and chuck another one up for the graff heads winning. cops 0 writers 20000. ha ha cops never know writers are smarter than your average citizen;) :D cant stop us. did they actuall think you were still in the lay up? idiots:king:

My very own war wounds......

Inspired by fr8rokr's chase story i figured i share this one with ya'll. it was a hot nite here in chicago and there was this dope ass street spot on a major avenue that was a burnt up building. well i got my friends to give me a ride and when we got there only one of them came with cause they thought it was too hot, so they parked out in front across the street. we went through the gangway to the back and i climbed in first, when i turned around to give my bud a hand i noticed he took off running and i noticed a nextdoor neighboor was out. he went back inside so i went through this fucked up burnt house. when i got in front my friend was down there and said cops just rolled by. now keep in mind we were only there for less then a minute. errrr, a motherfukn cop cars pulls up right when he said that with it's lights off and my bud took off, i turned around and freaked. well i found my way to the stairwell and the only option was trying to jump up and crawl through this broken out window that was about 6 ft high up and like 2 ft wide, fuck it . i jumped up and got through the window knowing the cops would never be able to get through it or think anyone else could. i got onto the nextdoor roof and then climbed back on the roof of the burnt down building. when i got up there i felt it, the warm ass shit on my arms and i looked down and saw blood everywhere, i cut my shit on the broken window. i ran to the edge of the roof and laid down. im hearing mad cop cars driving crazy all around, hear cops running around looking for me, even talking shit. i could here them knocking over garbage cans, shit was crazy there must have been over 20 cops cars barreling down the streets and it lasted well over half an hour. i looked at my arms and almost puked, my right arm had a 2in cut and it was deep and my left arm had a huge 4in gash that was spread wide open cause of the angle that it got cut at and the blood wouldn't stop, i could see into my arm and saw just some sick ass shit. so i took off my socks tied them around each arm to stop the bleeding. i laid on that roof for 4 hours until it was daylight and walked to a friends house. i wound up getting stiches but i think i got jipped cause i went to the free county hospital. now i have some sick scars and my freedom. fuck giving up and getting caught, it was well worth it. oh yeah and my bud got hitched after running and jumping and sliding over cop car hoods and got his ass beat cause they were trying to get him to snitch me out and those friends that parked across the street saw the whole thing and left unharmed. fuck chicago cops.

90% of the time theyd catch you? Hell no. The only time your chances are that bad is if you get pulled over in a car or some shit. If you just see the car pull up and tear off, most likely youll get away. unless youre stupid and fat.

HAHA WHATS UP ANYONE

Yo, i was his boy in the car watching this all go on. That shit was crazy, it was like 1 minute and cops were already there. all sneak and shit, driving slow looking around. They were trying to be slick.

were in the car like all nervous and shit. cause my boy anyone is in ther about to do this spot. we sat helpless, just watching. we had my vido camera wit, and we were onna film all this shit happening, but we thought theyw ould be mad. lucky the cops didn't see us. so we just took off. and came back, and seen one of the kats int he back of the car. we didn't know what happened to anyone. but the next day we heard he was safe, so it was all good.

24HOURS

Archived