Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A call to ALL Indiana Rail Explorers

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by indianarail, Jun 6, 2002.

1. indianarail

indianarail New Jack

Im currently researching the graffiti of "Has No Boble" ....ive seen the stretch of this graffiti all the way to Bloomington...its also been reported to me being seen in Richmond Ohio....what i want to know from the other people in Souther Indiana, Terre Haute, ect ect is to know exactly how far this "Has No Boble" is written...its almost always done with wall paint and a brush....and its almost always associated in some way with rail road tracks...either written on the tracks..or on bridges where tracks run...or on signs...ect ect....please help me...im currently working on documenting this graffiti with pictures...i hope to one day learn what the hell: Ive Said "Has No Boble" means...

2. TED NUGENT

TED NUGENT Senior Member

sorry i cant help you with southern indiana but up here in nwestestern indiana we get alot of k.a.w and tons of the bird man on the local coil cars .....

3. taxer

taxer Junior Member

ah..............has no boble..interesting. ive been wondering about that for quite some time. i know of several indy spots and one or two in bloomington. do i know you? well get at me.

4. taxer

taxer Junior Member

yeah i guess im not much help but id like to know how this goes.
    who are you?

5. CoffinCheatr

CoffinCheatr Junior Member

I've said, He's said, She's said...

Has No Boble; I don't think anyone will ever know the answer to that mystery. But I'd like to add I've seen Has No Boble written on an actual freight once before.

I've heard Indianarail is the son of Tom Lael himself. :king:

20 days to go..
    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
    :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

6. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Yeah, I live in southern IN, too, and I have got no idea what that is. I've never seen it up. Off the subject a bit, though, I've been seeing these "Rice Harvester" people crazy up in b-town. "MAN THIS SUCKS" and the little square face are up everywhere. All over town and all over the fr8's, too. It's pretty nuts. I think that it's some punk rocker's zine or some shit. Anyone else seen this shit up?

7. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

Okay, man, i think that I have an answer to your problem, well, not really, but tom lael gets up in indianapolis. That's who's doing this if it says "Tom Lael has no boble" look at this one, none of the pictures work, but...http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=15992 Hope this helps..

8. taxer

taxer Junior Member

tom lael and has no boble are to totally different things. Tom is a bum.
    Has no boble i would bet is a rail worker. (IPL or CSX).

9. CoffinCheatr

Lael/Has No Boble

I personally don't feel that Tom Lael and Has No Boble are related by any means. I doubt they've even met each other. Both of these individuals (who knows what they are), obviously know alot about the city, and spend a great deal of time in its less than desirable areas. I think it's safe to say that they're only playing off of each other. Lael's made referance to so many other peculiar aspects of the city, it seems natural that he would have something to "say" about Has No Boble.

That being said, I've also given consideration to the fact that the two may be the same entity, and Indianarail (he's the expert here folks) tells me he now believes that Tom Lael isn't exactly Tom Lael, but rather someone who has a grudge against him.

Indianarail, keep posting your findings here, anything Lael or Boble related. And let's get some Has No Boble flics up on one of the Image forums.

16 days..

10. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

16 days till? hmm, I think that I'm damn sure I know who you are or at least people you're affiliated with. I guess we'll see, though.

11. C-O-K PBScru

C-O-K PBScru Member

well i live in richmond and i am always benching the so called yard we have and i haven't ran by it yet sorry man.

12. CoffinCheatr

Has No Boble.

Your chances of finding anything by Has No Boble, or the ever mind-blowing Thomas J. Lael, by sitting and watching freights roll by are slim to none.

Get out and explore where those rails go. Take some gear and a pocket sized weapon with you. You explored that territory, why not leave your mark? And it's best to be ready to rock in case some vagrant vagabond gets violent. Don't forget the camera!

Come back here and report your findings!

As a note to everyone, let's keep these locations as lowkey as possible. No need for street names, or too much rail info.

14 days..

13. taxer

taxer Junior Member

the two places in bloomington where i know they were are now gone.
    im starting to wonder if there is any recent " has no boble" or
    maybe he stoped around 98,99.

14. dumpybottom

dumpybottom Member

i have a flick of this boble thing, and have never understood it.... i believe the flick was taken around jeffersonville or new albany, IN....

15. crunkdup

crunkdup Junior Member

coffincheater

yo coffn. i don't have your email address and i'd like it>>>>>>>>>>>> peace