A bite to eat

AverotS85

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sultan's Market - Wicker Park

The absolut best falafal Ever

Soul Vegitarian - 75th south side

Go for the sunday breakfast and speak with Prince

Chicago Dinner - Boys Town

Get the refried beans

Santulo's - Wicker Park

Slice pizza with any topping you can think of

portobella and goat cheese +++

Mexican Venders - your corner

elotes or mango on a stick

Jacksonville, FLA:

-This little Italian restaurant in 5 points, pizza is off the meter.

-Greek restaurant called Wally's. Fuckin good gyros. In Arlington/Southside of town.

-Sultan Sandwich Shop has good ryders and even better cherry-lime aid. 1 shop on each side of town (in the hood sections)

-Jason's Deli on Southside Blvd has good food, fresh sandwiches and salads.

hbg pa.

teps seafood

camp curtain bbq

any pho spot in the city.

el rodeo.

cantones.

the fish house.

the sandwich man.

all places are the best of the best.

furthermore, fuck michael jackson sick bastard all this pussy in the world and you fucking with little boys you deserve what you receive.

fuck you mike.

also, why is ugly graffiti and toys accepted these days? what the fuck happened? people actually give kids with 1000 spots and no style props. fuck no not from me if you suck now you should practice instead of making graffiti look bad. i hate you fuckers. stop painting pick up a pencil because you definetly need the eraser. fuck you all.

a true sign that the society has BEEN dumbing down and its nothing new. fuck you.

but yeah those spots are cream of the crop.

fuck michael jackson.

naw brother, but fuck michael jackson!!!

i'll tell you one thing, the chunks of chicken at ishkibibbles are too fucking big to actally enjoy, for some reason i like the fridge to grill chopped shit better. but they are still GREAT.

Originally posted by effyoo@Jun 3 2005, 12:27 PM

i need recommendations for sf, ca.

• There's this place that has creepes, that's pretty good. I think it's called creepetastic,

or creepe to meet you, someting where they subtitute great with creepe.

• Go to the warf and eat crab out of the shell, also get spot to steal wallets!

• Don't get any pizza out there ALL CAPS SERIOUS

• There is a cajun joint in the Presidio thats pretty macadocious

• Find a pot-luck at a hostile, generally it will end in sex!!!

• There Chinca-town is aiiiiight, they exrta i is for no MSG

giordanos is an oldie but goodie in chicago..

there's this little hotdog/beef place off of 31st street in bridgeport that i cant remember the name of...

The mexican steak house on archer, in bridgeport (chicago)

Lots of others that i cant remember right now..u can get pretty much whatever you want in chicago..

oh, and there's a lot of good places to eat in china town as well...

California :

-Gina's -taco stand. In Glendale. Off of Colorado and Pacific. It's a hole in the wall. they have the best carne asada you will taste in your life.

_ Fred's 62- Off of Vermont, Near Griffith Park. A diner . Although many hipsters , art fags, FREAKS, go there..sometimes theres normal people. Anyway the food is so good they dont matter. They have this dessert called BOSANOVA. Its a huge belgian waffle with really good ice cream on top with whipped cream.

some more reomendations...

chicago

.sea food.

Lawrences Fish located on canal and cermak. i've been eating their for quite some time. their famous for their large breaded shrimp.

.pizza.

everyone in chicago has their owne opinions on this matter. my place to go is My Pie located on the fullerton and clark. some good pan deep dish pizza. a good amount of tomatoe sauce. bust a tag or two on the tables wher the waiting room is...i did.

Albukakke, NM

*The Sandwich Company - breakfast and lunch only (breakfast burritos are awesome) - there's one near the Airport and another at Carlisle & Candelaria

*Perico's - Mexican food with a little New Mexican flavor (i.e. a little more coastal flavor, but with hot green or red chile) - one at Yale & Central, one at Coors & Ouray, and another I'm not sure where (downtown, maybe)

*Top Dog - Hot dogs, sausages, burgers, etc. and fresh/homemade fries (I'm such a sucker for fresh cut fries) - one near Washington & Menaul

*Dos Hermanos - this place has been my favorite for years. All New Mexican, all very good - one at Wyoming & Candelaria (this one turned to more of a sit-down restaurant) and another at San Mateo & Cutler

*Par's Diner - Pizza, Gyros, East Indian food, Burgers... a few years ago, this place turned into a nicer sit-down restaurant. The food is still great but now it comes on real plates with silverware for much more money - only location is at the Shops @ 25 (Jefferson & I-25)

*random Indian Taco places (Native American, not East) Usually they're all good. Frybread with beans, ground beef, and garnish. Sometimes they sell the frybread by itself with honey - I don't know of any permanent locations, but you usually see them near schools, baseball fields, or wherever else someone might try to do some fundraising

PORTLAND OREGON

Fuego stand- Burritos

La sierenita- grimy mexi spot

Steak escape- cheesesteaks

thai orchid-thai

24 hour pancake house- dope breakfast at any hour

swagat- indian

McMennamins-Good beer good burgers

Escape from new york- best slice in town

Burrito loco- got sick there once but alot of people sweat it

theres lots more but i havnt been there in like 10 months tho so i cant remember everything