Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A BIG THANK YOU TO 120Z FOR THE ABOVE BANNER

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by boogie hands, Sep 12, 2001.

1. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

just wanted to say thank you to webmaster or whoever is in charge of this site for putting up the above banner.....these are the kind of things that help me crack a little smile in the middle of all this tragedy.....
    let me know when you see this and ill delete it, just wanted to let you guys know its appreciated, every little bit counts

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

2. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

nice webmaster...you came through with something nice there man...

3. beardo

beardo Guest

woa.. i didnt even notice till i saw this thread.. webmaster leave this post up..

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

for some reaosn the banner wont work for me. i have to click on it, then i can see it for a minute, but as soon as i change pages, it goes away.

beardo, you blocking me or some shit? how come your never on aim? whats the dilly?

5. just worked for me...
    maybe clear out your cache and refresh the page...

yeah, good looking out webmaster.
    best use ever of a banner ad.

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

o.k, i cant see it. i tried everything, would someone please post it in here? thank you.
    never mind, i can see it now.

good job webmaster. best banner ever.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 09-12-2001).]

7. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

Yeah, I saw that too- outstanding.

8. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it didn't work for me for a while either, well, sometimes it was a banned for AdSpace or someshit... I like the ones that I see now http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------
    2 Can Sam

9. Mr.Raven

Mr.Raven Guest

Sorry, took me a second to get it right. Anyhow, thanks for the kind words. If you really appreciate the banner, follow the link and help the struggle. I'm sure even a dollar would be appreciated. I live within sight of where the NY tragedy went down and believe me when I say they can use all the help they can get.

Regardless of your views on politics or what should come out of all this mess, fact is people are hurting right now and could use a helping hand. Please contribute.

10. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

I had to refresh…
    [​IMG]

11. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

12. beardo

beardo Guest

bump for awareness..

seekster.. i dont have a phone line connected at home so i havent had the net, no blockage.

13. DIBS

DIBS Senior Member

i was surprised too to see the red cross banner.a very kind gesture.

14. ^
    |
    |

dig in your pockets fool
    i know youve got a dollar or so