A BIG THANK YOU TO 120Z FOR THE ABOVE BANNER

boogie hands

just wanted to say thank you to webmaster or whoever is in charge of this site for putting up the above banner.....these are the kind of things that help me crack a little smile in the middle of all this tragedy.....

let me know when you see this and ill delete it, just wanted to let you guys know its appreciated, every little bit counts

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

just worked for me...

maybe clear out your cache and refresh the page...

yeah, good looking out webmaster.

best use ever of a banner ad.

Guest Mr.Raven

Sorry, took me a second to get it right. Anyhow, thanks for the kind words. If you really appreciate the banner, follow the link and help the struggle. I'm sure even a dollar would be appreciated. I live within sight of where the NY tragedy went down and believe me when I say they can use all the help they can get.

Regardless of your views on politics or what should come out of all this mess, fact is people are hurting right now and could use a helping hand. Please contribute.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Mr.Raven:

Regardless of your views on politics or what should come out of all this mess, fact is people are hurting right now and could use a helping hand. Please contribute.

Archived