Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

a big FUCK YOU to the dpc

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Sep 6, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

fuck you guys!! seriously! every thread you post makes me want to scratch at my fuckin walls and bang my head on my computer! im seriously trying to jump into my computer. no pussy in 2 months and you insensitive fucks (im talking to you uncle boy) have to post the HOTTEST fuckin girls in hawaii! and i havent been back to hawaii in over a year god damnit! i miss that place so fuckin much i cant even explain! so once again FUCK YOU!!!

(keep pimpin, keep postin. this thread is reserved for you...)

2. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

yeah, word! if i ever go to hawaii, I'mma hunt down UNCLE-BOY and...

GET HIM TO HOOK ME UP!

3. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

hahahahaahah :lol:

dude you seriously need to get down here before me and plat dig out to the mizzaindland. we'll hook you up propper with ladies and drinks.:king:

and dont get too jealous, i am really just a dork who has a digi-camera and hangs out with cool cats and hot chicks.

4. jah

jah Elite Member

shit, ive got 7 more months in sydney then im fuckin gone! and fuck yes, i will be droppin in on the dpc and ill contribute some ladies and drinks as well.

5. jah

jah Elite Member

i gotta go get my work visa and shit, but keep this thread alive. post some women in here. if not, ill bump it tomorrow or the day after and i expect to see some dpc funk from this weekend.

peace

6. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i'll try, i havent had the digi in about aweek or so. and school just started up again so the clubs arnet as banging righ tnow.

but please believe that the DPC will do there best, to bring the flava to the 12 ohana

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

if i scrounge up enough money, i plan to go back to o'ahu during my spring break. if dpc doesn't mind, i'd like to study DPC and their habits. hehe.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

9. socrates

socrates Guest

Can I hitchhike to hawaii???

10. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

we'll stowaway on a freighter full of mainland food.

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

sooooooo......who wants to give me money to fly to chill with the DPC gangstahs? :) ;)

12. socrates

socrates Guest

Like the opposite of what normally goes on in west coast ports.

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

shit, in december im chillin for 2 days, WOW me guys! plats said he'll take me under his wing.... im excited..... i am gunna get SO drunk and everyone is gunna see pictures of me throwing up with dpc in the background throwing up hand signs. word. i hope hawaii is ready. DEE'S COMMIN HOME!

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i really wish sluts were around instead of ladies;)

im not too sure if that came out right;)

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

It came out clear as sunshine!!!!!!!