A big Fuck You 2 all my friends who left me home on a Sat. Night

evokester

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria

i'm at work right now, and i choose to be here. i can show up and work anytime i want, and i can leave anytime i want. at least you're not working on a saturday night. i'm the one with no life.

my night was pretty gay too, i drank like six beers at my house with some homies and one kids got us all kicked out for lighting off fireworks in my alley so we sat in a park in the rain for 4 hours drinking. and these bitches i was going to kick it with kicked it with some queer who had moved away and was visiting, and i kicked it with some stuck up bitches. not cracking oh yeah i hate to break it to you. butyour freinds arent really your freinds anymore after they do something like this it usually means, they dont want to kick it wth you anymore, give them a week and i fthey still hate you find new freinds, and take up a hobby like chess or model building cause you just go tleft in the dust

Originally posted by Grandola

bleh... fuck going out... i actually felt like staying at home tonight...

fuck man, i feel like such a dick if i stay home on a saturday nite.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i have no idea what happened last night...but most likely it was stupid shit involving weed...today was cracking cus i had shrooms...but its sunday night now, im sober, and nothings happening

Archived