Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A battle please Judge

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by energizer, Mar 21, 2002.

1. energizer

energizer New Jack

There was a recent battle against Her (also known as Mer) AWS and Ment SOA. No one can be a unbiased judge locally so we depend on you. Please post who you feel won this battle. Ment did a Her Piece and his is the white one (on the right). Her (mer) is the one on the left.

Thank You.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/energizer/DSC00006.jpg'>

Ment SOA

[img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/energizer/DSC00002.jpg'>
    Her (Mer) AWS

[img]http://freephoto-i.net/users/energizer/DSC00001.jpg'>

Her (Mer) and Ment SOA

2. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

make a poll. people love polls. polls get the crowd into a frenzy.

3. energizer

energizer New Jack

Polls are a little to easy to fuck with. I could just sit there and hit refresh 10000 and make one person look like they are winning by a land slide. People still could do the same thing this way but atleast it's a little more diffucult. I'm also trying to get people's opinions that aren't involved in this battle in any way. On another message board people are stateing their opinions but those people's view are very biased since they are good friends with both parties invloved.

4. Asid

Asid Guest

Mer Definately, but legal battle? Oh and they both need help letter wise I cant read that shit...

5. bug

bug Guest

i dunno. the white one on the right is way cleaner, but i don't cre for the style. the left one is pretty sloppy, but i like the style just a tiny bit better than the one on the right. its a tie

6. Sinister

Sinister New Jack

The white one-its cleaner

7. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

They both suck, they cant even tag. Look at the hands, oh my god. Learn to do tags, then pieces.

8. crso

crso Senior Member

does the one on the right say her ?

9. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

I was joking about polls.

But, it's probably pretty hard to cheat. I'm not sure if the database flags whether or not you've voted in a poll but the cookie that sits on your machine certainly does. To vote more than once (at the minimum) you'd have to vote, manually delete the 12oz prophet cookie, re-login and vote again. That's if it isn't tracked on the server. If it's tracked on the server... you'd have to sign up for a new account every time you wanted to vote again.

10. rip

rip Elite Member

ummmmmmmmmm definetly ment(whyte 1) much cleaner mer(her) is way to ummmmmmmmm busy? yah thats tha word. word.
    why do they both say her? neways the white 1 won.

11. trickone

trickone New Jack

12. energizer

energizer New Jack

Oh I didn't know that. That's pretty slick though. I know a lot of times on other polls on other sites you can totally cheat. Oh well what can ya do?

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

cant pick

for some odd reason.....i just cant.

14. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

first one is better (the white one)...i just dont like the style of the letters in the second..

15. Pape_Garage

Pape_Garage New Jack

the white one is cleaner, but who cares? those letters make me sick to my stomach.