a 3d

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

no ones replying??? weird...i usually dont like 3d shit but i can dig it......

ive seen your other stuff so i know you dont rock that style the most i take it? peace....

Guest Prae1Boston
Originally posted by rize415

pretty dope. i'd have to say i like yer other stuff better tho.

yeah same. i dont feel my own 3d shite. Im working on a 2 page piece of biblical proportions. ill do the first letter and post it so you can have something to look at and speculate.

smh

i dont get it .. i dont see how yall gone help this cat out and tell him to keep doin his block letter 3d which ive seen everywere no offence kid u pulled it off.. but how they gone tell u to keep it up and tell me to practice simples when my 3d is like no other ... nomaq be that lost one .. but its all good ill keep up my 3d and bust simples so i dont loose no skill... good job prae 1

Re: smh

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

i dont get it .. i dont see how yall gone help this cat out and tell him to keep doin his block letter 3d which ive seen everywere no offence kid u pulled it off.. but how they gone tell u to keep it up and tell me to practice simples when my 3d is like no other ... nomaq be that lost one .. but its all good ill keep up my 3d and bust simples so i dont loose no skill... good job prae 1

He gets that kind of advice because he's obviously putting in the work, and going in the right direction with it.

You on the other hand, are nowhere near that lost one. You just talk out of your ass, and try to dick around people far more respected than you.

See the difference?

Guest Prae1Boston

Re: Re: smh

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

He gets that kind of advice because he's obviously putting in the work, and going in the right direction with it.

You on the other hand, are nowhere near that lost one. You just talk out of your ass, and try to dick around people far more respected than you.

See the difference?

lol, thanks for sticking up for me but i dont think 3ds my thing. im just going to stick with my 2d letters. speaking of which, here's what i promised. im not done with the whole piece but MY tag is done.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00275903f00000125.jpg'>

yo

i never started off with 3d's man i juz posted up a 3d i did and yall all think i started off by doin 3d's ....

ayo blend stick to that 3d main .. only thing good on that 2d is the B and the D .. oh and they werent sticken up for u cause i wasnt baggen on u playa.... anyways holla

Guest Prae1Boston

Re: yo

i never started off with 3d's man i juz posted up a 3d i did and yall all think i started off by doin 3d's ....

ayo blend stick to that 3d main .. only thing good on that 2d is the B and the D .. oh and they werent sticken up for u cause i wasnt baggen on u playa.... anyways holla

normally i wouldnt take offence or even pay attention to someone saying that they think my shit is wack, but from what i've seen by you nomaq, i really don't think that you're one to judge. I can tell that just by looking at your handstyle alone. If a handstyle is as wack as yours is, it's pretty hard to have good letter structure and such in a piece if you can't pull it off in a tag. And just for all your information, I like this piece and im planning on painting it on saturday. ill show you all pictures as soon as i can. Im not trying to start beef (not that any of you could cross me...) but just stating my opinion as all of you have done already. Keep on keepin on.

lol

ur juz sayen my handstyle is weak cause 2 other people siad it .. but i didnt even say ur shit was wak .. im juz a magnet for beef and im always the one to battle it out i dont back down ... but anyways yea i didnt even dis ur piece i siad u should stick with that 3d i didnt say stop 2d but its koo call my handstyle weak ;o) ill take it as a complent .......... but tags = handstyle..

http://www.hititup.com/diss.jpg'>

but i still think my 2d's are fine.. i dunno what all the fus is bout ..

Re: smh

SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE MAN..AND IM NOT DOING THIS TO BE A DICK. BUT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR 3D BEING LIKE NO OTHER WELL..........

http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/attachment.php3?s=&postid=21787'>

http://www.puregraffiti.com/forum/upload/attachment.php3?s=&postid=21830'>

^^STOLEN FROM PG^^

ARIZER HAS ALREADY MASTERED THE STYLE....AND IF ARIZ SEES THIS I HOPE I DONT OFFEND HIM IN COMPARING HIM TO YOU!!! NOTHING AGAINST YOU BUT ARIZ IS JUS' FUCKING DOPE AT THIS LONG LETTERED 3D...OH YEH AND ITS PAINTED!

Re: Re: smh

Originally posted by HECZONER

ARIZER HAS ALREADY MASTERED THE STYLE....AND IF ARIZ SEES THIS I HOPE I DONT OFFEND HIM IN COMPARING HIM TO YOU!!! NOTHING AGAINST YOU BUT ARIZ IS JUS' FUCKING DOPE AT THIS LONG LETTERED 3D...OH YEH AND ITS PAINTED!

..............you do realize that theres alot of people who do "long letter" type 3-d's right? off the top of my head the first name i associate "long letter 3-d" with is seme of hicru. but whatever.

wow

wow hec u had me scared for a sec there .. lol now hec come on now .. u know that looks NOTHEN and i mean NOTHEN like my 3d ... both those pics i clicked on were sharp edge 2d's with center fades .... nothen like my 3ds and i did paint mines a few times.. did u see it on my post ??? that half ass i painted??? the cops drove us out ...

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/Walls/nomaq_3d.jpg'>

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/Walls/virus_nomaq_1.jpg'>

thats right doctor d!!! holy christmas.. jimmani crickets!

NOMAQ STOP POSTING THE SAME FLICK IN SO MAY THREADS WE SAW IT.. OK QUIT TRING TO SHOW EVERY ONE THAT SHIT! YOU NEED WORK.. IM NOT SAY'N ITS BAD..;) LOL BUT I DONT WANAN SEE IT THAT MUCH STOP TRING TO INTERNET BATTLE TOO!

:D and mister blend your work use to not be so good back in the day ob 12oz but you came a long way and im loving it so much now could you please post more

Guest Prae1Boston
Originally posted by synoner

blendito! hot shit man. u've progessed so much faster than i have...sucks...bak in the note days...lol. maybe i should post that ill NOTE black and white i still got. lol. hmmm...

much props my man, keep it up.

aieeee dont! anything but that!

Archived