A 12oz rant.

trackstand

All sorts of fucking losers have been posting here lately, all the old members are gone and the "oh my god seeking is such an asshole on a powertrip" gripe is back, and guess what... That shit has been played out since 2001.

All of you suck, I don't want to read your poorly written, incoherant rants about how your springbreak sucked and your cocaine connect failed to come through. I don't care about your fucking cologne or boat house. Nobody wants to see your fucking romance letters to moderators who you are pissed at because they closed your shitty threads.

Sure, it's just a message board, I know... It just kind of sucks when the forum that you frequent is being ruined by a bunch of little butthurt faggots who are pissed because their "ROLLING BLUNTS, LETS SEE UR STASH 420" thread got closed. Oops, guess what kid, you forgot to read the rules.

I am just a little frustrated, if anyone feels like this thread shouldn't even be here then close it. I don't care, I just felt like saying something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cologne is hype. I'm wearing some Bulgari right now. And I got this immensely beautiful Philipina girl sitting across from me. If my stomach wasn't eating itself at the moment, I'd bring talks.

Anyone know the score of the Boston/New York game? Or should I just type in mlb.com because it's easier?

Originally posted by trackstand+Apr 6 2005, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Apr 6 2005, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Dazzle@Apr 6 2005, 01:55 PM

I still love you, trackstand.....

Dock me.

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... best comeback ever! (despite the homo OVERtone)

i dont realize these things anymore. all i remember is awhile back i came to ch. 0 just to laugh cause there were some funny people. most of them have left, or come back three times a year. when all else fails, come to 12oz. when 12oz fails...your spending too much time on the internet, get outside and do something, or just get a life. it works.