Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

A 12oz. Nightmare.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fugazi, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

I've been having nightmares the past few weeks. I'm not sure why, but it's pretty creepy. Here's one I had involving 12oz. Read it, don't read it, whatever, I thought it was creepy.

I'm walking down the covered corridor towards the pool for my daily swim. There's a chill in the air, and yet I have a towel over my shoulder and I'm ready to go swimming. Old broken lockers line my path, rusted and hanging on their hinges. The corridor is outdoors, and dry leaves blow through it. It's twilight, and things look gloomy; shadows play tricks on my eyes. Not even birds sing. Jesus this place is lonely. It makes sense, being as everyone and everything has been dead for so many years.

I reach the pool. The water is low again, and leaves line the bottom. I wish there was someone left to take care of the damned thing. ENJOY YOUR SWIM AND HAVE A LOVELY DAY!, the robot announces from a few hundred yards down the hall, breaking the dead silence. It's that fucking creepy robot that has been sitting in it's booth at the end of the hall for the last twenty years. It's got the head of Tease, and it just stares off into the distance like it has the past hundred times I've come to swim here. Damn that thing is spooky. It must be on some sort of motion sensor, it always knows when I'm here. I'm lying; I know better than that.

I'm at my locker. It's the only one left in decent shape. ENJOY YOUR SWIM AND HAVE A LOVELY DAY! Fuck that fucking robot, I nearly just shit myself. I look at the broken lockers next to mine; they still bear the names of those who once used them on a daily basis: seeking, popgunwar, vinyl junkie. willy.wonka. I read the names, but it just makes me sad thinking about the people that no longer are with me. Am I the last God-damned person on this planet? Who knows. And yet I still here the voices of those who have passed in my mind on occasion. Those from 12oz. You bastards are strangely quiet today. I smirk, and begin walking down the corridor towards my beat-up pickup.

A chill passes over my body. The hair on the back of my neck stands on end. It's one of those moments when you know something is extremely fucking wrong, but you're not sure what it is. I glance over my shadow and I see something in the shadows. I don't have to look again; I know what it is. Christ. That fucking robot with Tease's smug face, that hasn't moved since the world ended, is following me. My blood runs cold, and a deep sense of dread freezes my bones. Like a saving grace, thoughts pour into my head. It's the voices of those from 12oz., screaming at me, warning me. Run, or drop kick the fucker!, warns seeking. That's what I'll do. Wait for it, and kick the fucking robot, for whatever good that will do. I stop walking, and I can feel it getting closer, closer, closer...

And then I wake up...

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

you dream about tease?

3. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Hahaha... i'm sure i've done this as well.

Good show Fugazi...i think this dream means you have issues with your father...and with Tease.

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

On a nightly basis... most of them aren't nightmares though...

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

aah, the indelible stain that tease has left on our collective subconscious.

6. sneak

sneak Guest

hahaha, good comeback!
    i dont think ive ever had a dream involving any 12ozers, and from the ones i have met i wouldnt want to!

7. Spike

Spike Senior Member

And your mattress and covers

8. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

SPIKE + ZING = SPING!! or ZIKE!

9. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

hahahaha.

10. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

<span style='font-family:Courier'>

<if member1="<KEY3>"
    disp="SPIKE + ZING = SPING!! or ZIKE!"
    then member2= Pinup
    disp=":lol:"
    >

</span>

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

pinup + nerd = PINERD!

or possibly nerdup ??

12. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Hopefully neither. :eek:

13. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

http://www.musicmatic.de/C/Cameo__1a.jpg'>

[SIZE=2][color=skyblue]NERD UP![/color][/SIZE]

14. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

INTERNET JUNKEY3

15. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

i think the only 12oz dream i had was when i had sexual escapades with another 12ozer...
    but who knows, you only remember such a miniscule amounts.
    last night i had an orgasmic dream about jlo's ass...how trivial. :eek: