A 12oz moment of funk: the banning of suap

Poop Man Bob

Last night, I get online and realize I have just missed something awesome. My attempt to tell the story will be worthless compared to you viewing it first hand. The story progresses as so [note the urls' "threadid" numbers are 50664, 50665, 50666, and 50667]:

suap creates thread 1.

suap creates thread 2.

suap creates thread 3.

suap creates thread 4.

This is the point I log on and see that the last registered user was "suap2":

Apparently he was banned at 0 posts.

Tesser's response:

So, my congrats to Tesser and Europe for putting on a good show.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ha ha, i saw that thread(s) of shame as well. There sure has been a fair amount of assinine FNG's lately hasn't there?

I'd also like to cite "Head South's" self-incriminating thread about how he lied and cried his way into stealing some poor persons IPod as a prime example of this rise in disturbingly brain dead correspondance(sic).

I won't make any claims that i'm perfect. My disasterous "is my tag ready for the big time?" in paper chase as well as "asian calender goddess time!" were dismal failures in my "rookie days" but,....but.....I learned fast what flies and what crashes. Unfortunately, a lot of kids seem to think a few stories about "racking" and "getting blunted" will get them respect and admiration. Not so.

To make it here on 12oz, you start off as batter (rookie) get poured into a pan (junior member), baked for a hour (member) then you get icing on the cake (senior member). Anything after that is presents stacked around the table (veteran) and deep marks in the frosting from jerkoffs taking swipes of the icing (unstoppable?).

Hmmm, I gues "crew status" would be like your gf showing up to the party with her friend from out of town and as you're drinking beer with your bros like mammero and Mr. Yuck, she whispers in your ear "I wanna have a threesome tonight."

edited because.....because.....I don't have to explain myself!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Oh yes it was good times... I'm glad to have experienced it firsthand.

LENS, you don't have to worry, you've redeemed yourself fantastically and past actions are easily forgiven. But your tag thread is fucking killer, hahahaha.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Oh yes it was good times... I'm glad to have experienced it firsthand.

LENS, you don't have to worry, you've redeemed yourself fantastically and past actions are easily forgiven. But your tag thread is fucking killer, hahahaha.

Ha ha , yeah, the infamous "is my tag ready for the big time?" was one of my first threads and man.....talk about swan-diving into the meat grinder. My "moniker" has actually improved a great deal style and flow wise since then.

But dude, if anything, i got like, maybe one constructive criticism for about every ten "eat shit and die you faggot!" responses. I remember Tyler Durden being particullary vocal about my style.

Good times.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by cømmunist

what if he kills hiself guys.. this was his life! :lol:

Thats a risk we are willing to take.

But I think he will have to come here and make a thread about it first in order to get it right...:lol:

Archived