#__Right_here,_Right_now__#

fr8otech

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8otech

I don't know why you had to say anbody's name...was there any need?

Sure was.......any one could have sent me them,making sure you know who did so you can take credit for YOUR FLICKS and not have him doing it.THATS THE SECOND TIME in less then a month some one send me YOUR flicks the other time it wasn't the fella mentioned.YOU DO THE WORK YOU GET THE CREDIT.........

You need to stop trying to start something with me on this nerd box dude because our problem from before is from before so if you think I sit around wondering about you I don;t, cause I couldn't give a fuck what your doing or who you slang net nerd with.I do what I want to and stick to doing what really matters....and if you posting my flicks days after there done then I'm doing MY job.

If want to start silly shit you can but I'm not going to play bullshit faggot games on here.

Syzeo

The fact that I post your peices should indicate that I'm definatly not trying to start anything. When you put 'bud' at the end of your question, it's shows me that you wanted to demonstrate some sort of attitude.

I think it's safe to assume that everyone who looks at this thread, will know that these are all my flicks because they're all taken at the exact same angle.

take that shit out of your first post...

Originally posted by fr8otech

The fact that I post your peices should indicate that I'm definatly not trying to start anything. When you put 'bud' at the end of your question, it's shows me that you wanted to demonstrate some sort of attitude.

I think it's safe to assume that everyone who looks at this thread, will know that these are all my flicks because they're all taken at the exact same angle.

take that shit out of your first post...

You got to be fucking joking, Ask around I call everyone bud,champ,fella,dude,slugger.....I shouldn't even have to justify my poor linquistics.I WILL not remove anything I've said, it's not my fault you assumed I'd have problems with you.I asked a question and once again you were quick with the tude...so am I right to assume you've got some underlining bullshit?get over it.If I'd wanted to persue that matter I've had more then enough chances and time to get my point across we have alot of mutual friends.I've been planning to come out your way with Shyner.....so get over yourself champ.

Angles mean nothing when I was told the photos that started this were at a local bridge my boy benches at......it could be your burch while ish slowly rolles in and out of the spot, your apt facing the line?could be anything.I've seen alot of weird angles and I've got the 1000's of photos to prove my point.

you have even been with him and you could have just said "naw fuckface we was togather"

good post

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Did mazer send you that or did you catch that jawn yourself bud?

all flicked at the same exact angle, same spot, i didnt notice at first...dope spot...keep it up!

both you should chill back a bit, from what i see it was just a question, but...

*heres the problem,,,fuck trading flix with someone who sends them to someone else. i.d the back of photos u trade.*

Peace Out Buds...

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

Them TBOX's even make crap look good! Damn it!

Just think, the large majority of this fleet is going to have caca much worse than this covering it in a few years. Crap is crap. Nothing can help it out. Not even a brand spanking new car. Hope it goes right back to "home shop for repair".