1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

__RaT____

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Revolt, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Revolt

Revolt Guest

__RaT____

Discussion started by Revolt - Mar 5, 2002

blah

2. SenorSeven

SenorSeven 12oz Elite Member

SenorSeven - Replied Mar 5, 2002

ok

SenorSeven - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Revolt

Revolt Guest

Revolt - Replied Mar 5, 2002

[​IMG]

4. Revolt

Revolt Guest

i put this up to show you that i have some what style and skill and to stop the people from runing there mouths about rat krew more and better shit should be up soon...but dont front this peace is mad old and i use wall- mart paint and you know they dont fit tips wait tell i get my new shit scaned ;)

onesandzero- were you been i stile want to battle you i got a outline and everything hey...what about behind that paint store i cant really go to ant brige cuzs im on a lil thin ice from the po po's

5. SenorSeven

SenorSeven - Replied Mar 5, 2002

i just want to make one comment...
    using walmart paint has NOTHING to do w/ith skill level..
    if you cant paint clean with the tips that come on them then..sorry.

6. Revolt

Revolt Guest

talk is cheap seven...put your skill were your mouth is got anything to show me...?

yes useing wall-mart paint is a skill hahaha those cheap half ass thin caps and the paint is pure water with out pre background it dosent stick

7. SenorSeven

SenorSeven - Replied Mar 6, 2002

yeah talk is cheap..
    do i have pictures scanned? no
    do i take flicks of my shit? never
    what do i have to prove with someone who says they cant even use thin paint? you just dont know what the fuck you're doing. period.

and please, dont expect me to reply to this waste of my time typing post anymore- just wanted to say a few things and they have been said.

8. onesandzeros

onesandzeros 12oz Member

onesandzeros - Replied Mar 6, 2002

I'll still battle you. I'd rather it be for paint though. Hell, i'd put up old paint vs say like 25 cans of rusto for you.

I dont really see any letters in those photos, but whatevs.

onesandzeros - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

graffsurgeon - Replied Mar 6, 2002

yeah..a cat i know uses engine enamel with stock tips to do fresh characters..caps dont mean a thing.

graffsurgeon - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Mar 6, 2002

those flix are terrible , you dont have skill or style , and your 3d is just so bad it makes my brain hurt

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. CATS

CATS 12oz Senior Member

CATS - Replied Mar 6, 2002

If I had done that work, I woud have buffed it. Not thrown it up on the net, especially a site where if your not primo-rockadonna theyre gonna tear you to shreds. Take a little time to read, I know you got homework, think of this as extra credit. By the way, calling out someone you will never meet is as smart as bringing sand to the beach. Relax, not revolt. Peace

CATS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  12. Revolt

Revolt Guest

Revolt - Replied Mar 6, 2002

onesandzero- throw down a time and place ill be there alot of my paint was taken from the cops long storie but i dont have that much now ill will be racking some soon tho ill battle you for all the paint i will have at that time...make the time some time next week

13. Revolt

Revolt Guest

ps... i can really only paint behind that legal paint store wall only becuase i have my P.O on my ass

14. SenorSeven

SenorSeven - Replied Mar 6, 2002

ONES! set it for when ill be up there- hell for that same day! haha...that way it will be something entertaining for me and the other NSMessenger.

15. Revolt

Revolt Guest

seven...why do you act as if your a kid in a candy store chill out do you get all hyped about seeing some writer thats been in the game fore 7 or 8 years going up against a kid that just started for 1 year of painting whats funny is i got the balls to go out there battle gain some respect and to show you i have skill and style im not saying im the sickest shit out there im saying i have a nice stlye and im not going to have someone step on me i dont care how much of a king they think they are