__PUZLE______

aPirate

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few odds and ends.

Nothing new, just some oldschool stuff.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/2405/15927'>

Taken from graffiti photofreaks.

Go there if you want to see a shitload of oldschool puzhell.

Now who could forget this little sucker.......

http://freephoto-i.net/users/2405/15928'>

I think this image will be permanently burnd into my memory.

And here's a little something cool i found floating around.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/2405/15929'>

Enjoy.

i wanna see flicks from both of the puzles biotch.............and I don't write semen...........it is just the stuff that comes out of my penis when I have sex with a girl.................duhhhhhhhhhhh

peace

Originally posted by MrAerosol

none of you americans could really understand how much of a king puzle is in melbourne australia. so dont bother comparing him to some other puzle imposter...

i think the same could be said about australians understanding anything about american graffiti...

Who really gives a fuck about which puzle is better. They've both done enough in their own cities to be recognised as kings. Dudes should stop jocking themselves just because they think there own country is superior, and that wasn't just aimed at the yanks, it was to all the aussies as well. So stop bitching about the trivial bullshit and just appreciate the work being shown in this thread.

And just remember, if you don't like any of these puzle pieces, nobody cares.

Guest HOST18 DYM

I never seen this guys stuff before, but I like it. I like that fact that he seems to be able to rock different styles too. Good.

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

I never seen this guys stuff before, but I like it. I like that fact that he seems to be able to rock different styles too. Good.

mate the thing i admire about puzle wca dma the most is i remember when i was growing up you never saw more than a few pieces in the same styles, he was always pushing something new and he always made my jaw drop!!!!!

you should see the PUZHELL wholecar!!!!! amongst so many other jaw dropping pieces, dont forget panels a king of enamel!!!!!

Can there be just one thread on this stupid site where people dont argue, Jesus fucking Christ, I doubt either one of these Puzlz care if there is another Puzl HALF WAY ACROSS THE FUCKING PLANET! And if they did they are retarded, so fuck you......... nigga.

Archived