__post synaptic cleft__

fr8otech

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that much is outta fucking hand. that guy is quickly becoming one of my favorites as far as freights go. that one kinda needs a cloud or something though

i'm no freight expert... but why are they painting next to that layup?, do those freights not move or somethin?, and by the way.. whats the point of posting that flick if this is a metal thread, and what happens when some "toy" (i dont want to call them a toy, cause i know your prolly calling me a toy) see's that flick, and gets the idea he should paint a wall next to his yard, or layup:confused:

Re: Re: __post synaptic cleft__

Originally posted by •nakone•

i'm no freight expert... but why are they painting next to that layup?, do those freights not move or somethin?, and by the way.. whats the point of posting that flick if this is a metal thread, and what happens when some "toy" (i dont want to call them a toy, cause i know your prolly calling me a toy) see's that flick, and gets the idea he should paint a wall next to his yard, or layup:confused:

it's not a lay-up, it the end of a working yard. It's a permission wall that was just that dope of a spot.

they won't get that idea because they're not a stupid as you.;)

Originally posted by Strykah

yeah it kinda looks like that guy in the foreground is the same height as the trains!!

YOU R ABSOLUTLELY CORRECT....................LOOK AT THE WAY THE LIGHT HITS THE PEOPLE STANDING CLOSE TO THE TRACKS IN COMPARRISON TO THE TRAINS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

DOPE

WHY ARE THOSE GUYS WASTING THERE TIME WIT THAT WALL?????LOOK AT ALL THE FR8SSSSSSSSS WHAT THE FUCK ARE U GUYS THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!:dazed:

We didn't touch the freights until after everyone was done at the wall 'cuz it's at the end of a runner, you can understand that.

That picture of the guys at the wall is real, no photoshop/editing at all, though it looks decieving(There's a drop off where all the shrubs are).

Archived