__ideological state apparatus

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by cheerleader

what kind of cam were these shot with? i just got a digi cam and i wanna get into this game....can you take flicks like these with a digi, or what?

<--clueless about photography

Cheerleader... The photos I posted I took with a Sony F505v Cybershot 3.3 mp digital camera. You can control alot with this pro-sumer camera.

I dont really use it much lately, nothing beats film. I recommend to anyone to get a decent SLR and call it a day.

i got a canon powershot s330 which even though its only 2.0 megapixels is still quite a sexy camera for the price. i recommend getting an additional battery and 2 memory cards..

mine runs on compact flash which i fancy because the larger cards are 192mb.

anyways thanks for the compliments.. fuck anyone who would rather be looking at just graffiti..

if you have shots and images which you feel fall in the same vein i encourage anyone to contribute.

"I saw the thunder and heard the lightning and felt the burden of his day" -KMD_BLACK BASTARDS.

-bobby hopeism.

Guest Pilau Hands

at which point i realized it's past the 2nd and i haven't called...

i will rectify this tomorrah.

Hit him? I damn near rectum!

the shot of the subway seats is awesome as someone else pointed out. they look almost edible.. eww.

I'm home for the time being, but I'm back in the city on tuesday.. I'll drop you a line at hotmail and see what transpires..

honestly, really nice flicks all around, I like it when you leave me wondering how exactly you took a given picture.

Archived