___New___Years___Eve___2004/5

RumPuncher

champagne.jpg

^ this is the best picture ever!!!

NYE2004

so what's up for new years?

it's only 10ish days away and

way more fun than hanging with the family.

You dont have to do presents, you just get

to give them to yoruself and your real friends.

Plus everyone is so glad that the holidays are

over that it's really a fun night, no stresses.

What do you have planned?

me.....?

I'm going to a friend Black and White Masquerade party.

It's not formal in a stuffy penguin suit kind of way, but there's

goaing to be about 60 people all wearing black and white with

masks that come off at midnight. Please beleive this pimp will

be decked out in pure white. Sould be good.

timessquare1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract

NYE in athens is fuckin hysterical..the traffic on the streets is way out of hand and every club/bar whatever is ridiculously packed and overpriced.

Cell phone networks are going crazy since 5 million people call eachother at the same time(there are more cell lines in athens that stable ones).

All that makes synchro with all your friends pretty hectic. I had the worse millenium nye because there was many plans and none came through, so since then i just find my self at some friendly house with my girl and fam, celebrate the new year with food and drinks, get semidrunk and if by 3 am i'm getting calls about some dope party that its in effect and verufied by people who are alerady there, i'm dropping by, if not..its sleep time. no stress.

Fact is, that after the milenium i never had to go to sleep and i always had a great time.

I think NYE's must be handled with the 'the less planning, the more organised you are' rule.

well last new years was so stupid. we went to this one bar that our friend was dj-ing at and the guy before him was playing some awful techno music. that totally ruined our drunken fun. so we ended up walking home because it seemed like a nice night and ended up getting rain on and seeing some crackheads cock (the joys of living in the TL).

so hopefully this year will be better. we have no plans yet but all of us havent even planned that far ahead. i want to spend it with my best friend and her bf and the close homies. it will be nice to ring the new year with people that i really do care about.

This year, I am going to sit at home by the lamp with a bottle of single malt and a good book.

I've been saying this for the past several years, only to end up partying like crazy and not remembering anything when it's all said and done, but this time I think I'm finally going to go through with it.

Yeah, I'd like to do something with people and drinks and partying and music and all that. I've just been asking friends what they're doing and to give me a heads-up if they hear of anything cool.

Last year was okay. I did a wiggedy wack gig that was just for fun, no pay, because I didn't have anything so I did it just to be a good person. Then some old old buddies came out for 5 minutes, then left, which I don't blame them. But, then I met up with them at this bar they went to to ring in the new year, and just hung there for a couple hours and got some drinks, caught up on shit, real low-key like.

This year I'm trying to hook up this gig that would pay real real well, then I'll be all happy and giddy and hopefully meet up with some friends afterwards, assuming they'll be doing something fun, which is kind of hit or miss. It doesn't have to be an all out bash, but I just want to do something fun with good peoples.

what, key? you'd bring alcohol to an alcohol free first night??

Nah, I wouldn't even do that, but I think in the back of my mind, reading a book by the lamp with a bottle of scotch is excellent to the Karma gods, and it starts the new year off properly. Plus, I never, ever get laid on New Year's. Ever.

I hate new years,....its so overpriced and in a majority of cases turns out to be overpriced.

None the less i will do the standard dinner with friends followed with a club (if i can get us in free) for the countdown.

PS- Those sweaty, overly drunk, reject people that try to kiss everyone at new years can be good for a bit of a giggle. You know the type.

I hate planning for New Years, cause everything falls through and then it sucks. Last year I went to a dnb party and got back with my ex, it was really romantic but now I look back at it and wish he got hit by a car before he got to the party (yes, I do have extreme levels of hostility).

Anyway this year there just seems to be a shitload of afterparties, and no regular parties. Ill probably chill at home and then @ 2am hit up a party that Klute is spinning at or the MotherFucker party. Word up!

i'm not into new years this year at all. just can't manage to get myself hyped. i think me and a small collective will organise a BBQ and a few drinks. i can't justify spending a stupid covercharge to some shit party full of dickheads when on any other night of the year i can spend pocket change for the same thing.

bah humbug and all that jazz

the BBQ is great,

but you have to figure that a lot of people need

some excuse to party like rockstars while others

do it like that every single weekend. It's good to

see the people you dont normally see out.

Plus if you have a friend who's willing to hold a big

house party for more mature sleazebags, then it's

always damn good fun. Some people hate NYE....

but I'm not one ofthem.

Guest willy.wonka

new years in hawaii is fighting all the military people that dont care if youre on a new years date with your girl.

a lot of black people get stabbed or beat in hawaii.. last year i t was gonna take on 5 of them and then myboys showed up and it was over. then i almost fought with hotel security, some random guy on the beach and some samoan bitches.

its better to stay in the nieborhoods where its safe...play with sparkler bombs and drink lots of beer.