Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

._____Top Ten Signs She's a Bitch_____.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

source

Top Ten Signs <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>♀'s a Bitch.</span>

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]____________
    [color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 10__

She is self-centered
    To a bitch, the only person in the world of any importance is herself. Others are merely warm bodies who get in the way of her selfish pursuits. She is the only person affected by a tragedy. The only feelings worth considering are hers. A bitch is so obsessed with herself that she would rather get a manicure than visit your father in the hospital.

No one should have to tolerate this kind of superiority complex, especially a good man, who tends to be the preferred victim of the bitch.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 9___

She criticizes everything about you
    Shaming is a common tactic many women use to control their men. The bitch takes this to the extreme. By making you feel inadequate in every domain, she hopes to make you lose your self-confidence, and rely on her to do things "right." Nothing is good enough for her, and you are the only one, aside from her bitch friends, who actually listens. So, she nags about everything you say and do.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 8___

She's cold-hearted
    A bitch is typically amoral, adhering minimally to the ethical codes of society, while transgressing every one she can. She dismisses civility for her own gains. She's manipulative and scheming, always looking for underhanded ways of taking advantage of people or even hurting them. And as proof that she lacks a woman's gentle soul, she never cries or shows soft emotion.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 7___

She expects to be treated like a queen
    A bitch is usually a spoiled brat who simply refuses to grow up. She was pampered and adored as a child, given anything she asked for. As an adult, she still thinks she is entitled to everything. She constantly expects car rides, gifts and attention from you. She makes constant demands of people, and never listens or adheres to theirs. There is no fixing such a person; it's programmed into her. Only by being denied several times will she possibly get a clue.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 6___

She slights you in bed
    You want to know just how heartless such a woman can be? Not only does she not appreciate all the effort you put into pleasing her sexually, she also has the gall to ridicule you. But she'll pick the oddest times to do so, such as during an unrelated argument, or just randomly in passing. This could be a cruel comment about your size, stamina or technique. More grating still is the fact that she would go crazy if you were to reciprocate the slur.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 5___

She treats people like trash
    As someone who believes luxury treatment is owed to her, a bitch has no respect for those who do things for her. She's rude to people who work in the service industry, such as waiters and clerks, and sees them not as human beings, but as robots who exist solely to serve her. She talks at them -- not to them.

Also, she has no compassion for people in need, such as the poor or the sick. "It's their own fault," she'll tell herself and others. More sickening still, she's mean to children, as they are a nuisance and can't do anything for her. And since her existence dwells on envy, she constantly badmouths other women over trivial things, such as their earrings or the way they speak.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 4___

She never pays
    As she thinks that it is others' duty to provide for her, the bitch is a tightwad. On dates she always selects expensive restaurants and orders the priciest dish and drink, but never offers to pay. She won't pitch in for gas on trips or for food in a get-together. She buys crappy gifts for others, when she can be bothered, usually expecting you to pay for them. And if you mention any of these things, she'll accuse you of being cheap!

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 3___

She bosses you around
    A bitch's massive superiority complex makes her think people are born to be her servants, especially her boyfriend. As someone who spends a lot of his time with her, she uses you to do all the menial tasks that she doesn't want to do. Sometimes she'll even boss you around for the power trip -- just because she can.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 2___

She embarrasses you in public
    A bitch cares nothing about the feelings of others, not even of the hapless sap she may be dating. In fact, she uses her man as a punching bag. Sometimes she even berates him in front of his friends, or even hers. She does this either as a power trip, to show others she can, or simply to beat a man's self-worth down to her own level -- misery loves company after all.

[color=888888]indentkleekloo[/color]Number 1___

She flirts with other men
    This is the most intolerable trait of a bitch, which many men sadly tolerate. She'll tease and allure other men right in front of you, never once considering how you may feel about it. There are no bounds to her search for attention and admiration. And to top it off, she'll wheedle whatever feelings of jealousy she can from you by comparing you to other men.

Discuss. What bugs you the most?

music while posting - The Pernice Brothers - The World Won't End album

2. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

when they act differently when you're alone vs when you're with friends. he has to be 'in charge' when his friends are around, but nicer when they're not..

3. yoink

yoink Elite Member

I dislike number nine.
    relating it towards my girlfriend, which iisnt really that bad, but doesnt understand any of the things I am into, thus I guess kinda being a critic about it.

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

she buys a kitten even when you say you do not want one.
    It's impossible to live with a cat and not be involved. booooo!

5. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

pmb, you hit it straight on with every one of those. 100 percent agreed :crazy:

6. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i dont even give hoes a chance to be a bitch when their with me cuz i know i can ruin their life in one sentence

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

THAT BITCH DEVILUSH

i mean people have called me a bitch and that is even before they have met me.

which is fine but i think i put off this vibe that says i'm a bitch. for some reason, none of those things listed are part of me being a bitch. :eek:

8. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

sometimes an asshole does make a bitch out of a nice girl.

9. I can tolerate a girl who's 30% bitch...1 percent more and i'd feel like an asshole.

10. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

holy poop.
    i've dated women who have been 80-90% biatch.

11. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

My ex girlfriend was a mix of #8 and #4....

Number 8 is what drove me away. :twitch:

12. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

:nope:

why do the good ones always get stuck with some cunt?

i can honestly say i don't fit into any of that..

fuck being bitchy..

i'll smack a bitch.

holla.

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

me too Tearz...me too. that's why its past tense.

14. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

There no are signs!
    ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES MAN!

15. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

great assessment genius.
    :rolleyes: