|/-|_____ATTEN'CHUN SEEKS_____|/-|

GLIK$

Yo homie, I got your email.

From what my sources and I can figure out, it really just sounds like something's loose down there. (Aside from your ass).

Try checking the heat sheild around you catalytic converter or maybe see if there were any inspection plates down there or anything that could have gotten loose. Also make sure than when you dropped the whip you didnt forget to put any kind of rubber gromet or anything that could have come with the kit.

I figured I'd post it up so you could read it faster.

Holler at me later I should be around at like 9/10ish tonight.

hugs and kiss,

Glik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

after doing some investigative journalism on my own, i got two different sources that both told me they're pretty sure it's that the spring isn't seated in the strut properly. i dont think thats the case, but i know i didn't forget to put something back. i only removed 5 bolts total, and all 5 are back in place.

thanks for checking into it though. i'm gonna take it all apart this weekend, so hopefully i'll get it right. if not, i'll strip it down and do it again.

you cant look under the whip anyway, shits too low and your head is too fat.

HA!

the loose panel/cat converter shield was a good guess. that's kind of what it sounds like, but it's def. coming from the wheel area, and each side makes the noises independently. trust me, when i had it up on the stands i climbed under and started wacking everything with a hammer, just trying to find something that was loose. i also greased up the bushings and anything else i could find.

maybe what you're hearing is your etheopian ass shaking around in your seat due to vibration.

It's 'good' that it's a light metallic sound though and not a thud.

Thuds = problems.

Ting ta ting ting = An annoyance/asians speaking.