Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

|/-|_____ATTEN'CHUN SEEKS_____|/-|

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GLIK$, Jul 21, 2004.

1. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Yo homie, I got your email.

From what my sources and I can figure out, it really just sounds like something's loose down there. (Aside from your ass).

Try checking the heat sheild around you catalytic converter or maybe see if there were any inspection plates down there or anything that could have gotten loose. Also make sure than when you dropped the whip you didnt forget to put any kind of rubber gromet or anything that could have come with the kit.

I figured I'd post it up so you could read it faster.

Holler at me later I should be around at like 9/10ish tonight.

hugs and kiss,
    Glik

2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Back to zee top.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

after doing some investigative journalism on my own, i got two different sources that both told me they're pretty sure it's that the spring isn't seated in the strut properly. i dont think thats the case, but i know i didn't forget to put something back. i only removed 5 bolts total, and all 5 are back in place.
    thanks for checking into it though. i'm gonna take it all apart this weekend, so hopefully i'll get it right. if not, i'll strip it down and do it again.

4. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

word, sounds like a plan.

It's kinda hard to diagnose those types of things without either personally hearing it or being able to look under the whip.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

you cant look under the whip anyway, shits too low and your head is too fat.
    HA!

the loose panel/cat converter shield was a good guess. that's kind of what it sounds like, but it's def. coming from the wheel area, and each side makes the noises independently. trust me, when i had it up on the stands i climbed under and started wacking everything with a hammer, just trying to find something that was loose. i also greased up the bushings and anything else i could find.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe what you're hearing is your etheopian ass shaking around in your seat due to vibration.

It's 'good' that it's a light metallic sound though and not a thud.

Thuds = problems.

Ting ta ting ting = An annoyance/asians speaking.

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Which reminds me...

[​IMG]

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

10. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew