Guest blink_ATX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

YOU ALL UP ON THIS BOARD CALLIN OTHER HEADZ GAY,THEN YOU START SHIT LIKE THIS.PLEASE BELIEVE,JUST LIKE WHEN I LISTEN TO THE VELVET UNDERGROUND,IM VERY CONFUSED.BUT ALSO PLEASE BELIEVE I DONT WANT YOU BANNED,CUZ IF WE BANNED EVERYONE THAT OCCASIONALY ACTED STUPID THRE WOULD BE LIKE 3 PEOPLE LEFT ON THIS BOARD AND THEYED ALL BE CHILLING IN THE RADIOHEAD THREAD.AND IF YOU START SHIT WITH ME PLEASE BELIEVE I HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE I WEIGH NACHOS;ONE AT A TIME AND I DONT STOP TILL THERES 5 OUNCES.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

YOU ALL UP ON THIS BOARD CALLIN OTHER HEADZ GAY,THEN YOU START SHIT LIKE THIS.PLEASE BELIEVE,JUST LIKE WHEN I LISTEN TO THE VELVET UNDERGROUND,IM VERY CONFUSED.BUT ALSO PLEASE BELIEVE I DONT WANT YOU BANNED,CUZ IF WE BANNED EVERYONE THAT OCCASIONALY ACTED STUPID THRE WOULD BE LIKE 3 PEOPLE LEFT ON THIS BOARD AND THEYED ALL BE CHILLING IN THE RADIOHEAD THREAD.AND IF YOU START SHIT WITH ME PLEASE BELIEVE I HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE I WEIGH NACHOS;ONE AT A TIME AND I DONT STOP TILL THERES 5 OUNCES.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

this was great reading

Guest NoamChomsky

I hate movie theater or school nachos.i like to get a big bag of tostitos and drench that shit in cheese wiz.Mike it for 30 seconds,put on some credence and im set.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

Guest NoamChomsky

At my old school all they served were hamburgers and nachos,they had a seperate area for teachers who could get tastier stuff like soup,actual meat hamburgers,salads,and sandwiches.That damn cheese was soooo nasty,i thinked that shit stained my teeth permanatly.Then a few years later I moved to a more upscale neighborhood to find out all these rich preppy fucks are eating like kings.The school has deals with McDonalds and Taco Bell to serve some of thier stuff like fries and tacos.Plus these rich fucks get pizza ordered every tuesday.Personally I think you can judge a school by what food they serve at lunch.

~>nMoEaOmW<~

Archived