1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

_________?|Coccinella Septempunctata|?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_El Mamerro, May 9, 2003.

1. _________?|Coccinella Septempunctata|?

Discussion started by imported_El Mamerro - May 9, 2003

http://www.lams.losalamos.k12.nm.us/heacock/HeacockSci/stupidbug.jpeg'>

The most common species of ladybug is less then ten millimeters in length. Its scientific name is Coccinella Septempunctata. It eats Aphids and other small, bothersome pests. It has seven spots. Also, it has two pairs of wings. Front wings are like a covering sheath for the back two wings. They also act as lift when the small bug is airborne.

The ladybug is mainly a ground bug [color=black]because it isn't the best flyer[/color]. It can only go 15 miles per hour. The Dragonfly, on the other hand, can go 60 miles per hour. Fortunately, swift flying is not essential in the ladybug's way of life. [color=black]When frightened, ladybugs turn over and ooze bitter orange fluid out of their knee joints[/color]. This fluid is actually their blood! It makes predators not want to eat them.

[b]Identification:[/b] Adult lady beetles have domed backs, mainly oval, often very shiny with six short legs and antennae. They have two wing covers and they are usually red-orange, with or without spots or marks. Their larvae are somewhat flattened and covered with tiny spines. Tiny eggs are laid in groups of 10-50 on undersides of leaves.

[b]Life Cycle and Habits:[/b] The life cycle from egg to adult is usually three to four weeks but it also depends on the climate. After they are laid, eggs hatch within three to five days. Then they morph to adults. The adults emerge within seven to ten days. There may be five or six generations of ladybugs a year.

[b]Amount of food Consumed:[/b] Lady beetles are [color=black]known primarily for their destruction[/color] of huge numbers of aphids, but they also eat other soft-scale insects, mealybugs, spider mites, and eggs of some insects in Colorado. One Larvae will eat about 400 medium sized aphids during its development to the pupal stage. An adult will eat about 300 medium sized aphids before it lays eggs. More then 5,000 aphids may be eaten by a single adult ladybug in its lifetime.

[b]The Ladybugs Habitat:[/b] In the Autumn lady beetles can be found crawling to sites with several hundred other lady beetles. They can be found in the winter at the base of a tree, along a fence row, under a fallen tree, or under a rock. The beetles are always found under leaves which protect them from the cold temperatures.

[b]Ladybug Luck:[/b] To an English farmer, a ladybug signals a good harvest. In a French vineyard a ladybug is a sign of good weather. [color=black]A ladybug walking on the hand of a Swedish girl means it is measuring for wedding gloves[/color] and in Canada, ladybugs wintering in the garage mean good luck.

In some other countries the ladybug is called these names, in China they call it a Flower Lady, In Iraq they call it Water Delivery-Man's Daughter, in India they call it Indra's Cowherd and in Switzerland they call it [color=black][SIZE=2]Lord God's Little Fatty.[/color][/SIZE]

_

And with no further ado...

2. imported_El Mamerro - Replied May 9, 2003

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/leftbug.gif'>[url=http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/ladybug.mpg][img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/rightbug.gif'> [/url]

[color=888888]______________________________________[/color][b][SIZE=3]^^^CLIKC ON MAI FACE NIGGA[/b][/SIZE]

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied May 9, 2003

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

I like how you fix your hood/costume while riding up .. that and the slight yelp right before you hit the wall.

Great thread.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Pilau Hands - Replied May 9, 2003

HAHA

5. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied May 9, 2003

My uncle broke both his arms doing the same thing when he was younger.

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. imported_El Mamerro - Replied May 9, 2003

i broke my life

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin 12oz Veteran Member

SteveAustin - Replied May 9, 2003

I was expecting a launch into grass, cardboard boxes...or something....besides a wall.

ha-ha funny shit.

SteveAustin - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied May 9, 2003

I hope there was a helmet underneath that hood.

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied May 9, 2003

i used to date a girl that had a tiny ladybug tatoo on her inner hip.....

cute

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  10. imported_El Mamerro - Replied May 9, 2003

I once popped a ladybug into my mouth for no reason back in junior high. Probably the foulest fucking thing I've ever tasted, and I'm no stranger to putting horrifying things in my mouth.

Undertone Immunity.

Tonight, the ladybug suit comes back with a vengeance. Last time it got me laid, and I'm hoping for a repeat. It's been way too fucking long.

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied May 9, 2003

That video rocks.

[​IMG]

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied May 9, 2003

Fantastic video!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- 12oz Veteran Member

--zeSto-- - Replied May 9, 2003

lucky to find in your garage ??

what crazy canuk came up with that ?

--zeSto-- - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

Kr430n5_666 - Replied May 9, 2003

Mamerro, do you remember the sunsets we used to watch?
    http://www.stonehengeusa.com/images/Summer_Solstic_Sunset_G.jpg'>
    OMGOFG man, tat shet wuz sew kewl.

Kr430n5_666 - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  15. imported_El Mamerro - Replied May 9, 2003

^FUCK YAEH DUIDE

Hours of sleep: 3
    Weapon: Steel reserve, fully loaded
    Ladybug Biosuit: Active
    Objective: Rock the fuck out.
    Mission Status: INITIALIZ[color=9933FF]E[/color]D