*_____"Yo! This place is bommmmmmbed!"____*

CamAlmighty

Ok, not strictly for the graf heads but Style Wars did churn out a few...

Post up your favourite lines(s) from films, and an ickle explanation if it's a bit obscure.

Having some trouble remembering any classic lines from any film but StyleWars, so whoever picks my new favourite wins....a prize.

Mine: As above (Style Wars - Min I think), and of course "I am not a graffiti artist, I am a graffiti bomber."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sneak

"i dont care if you were shooting the movie...it would have been BOOM BOOM BOOM"

cap on duster in style wars (or something to that effect).

"i am a king, the king of bombing"

cap, again.

do i win a prize cam?

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off

the best few lines ever^^^ sorry its too long

Brick Top: In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again.

SNATCH WHAT!