___- The Art Trade -___

coffie crave 7

Other people like myself love to collected and enjoy art work in there homes, i have no problem buying art if it really appeals to me, but lately with no job and the whole country in a mess i have been pretty much just pinching penny's, so i had an idea to start this thread where people that have art work laying around of there own, or mabe something they had for awhile and wanna get rid of can come in here and post it up, and work out trades, and not have to spend any money besides shipping, i gotta get a hold of a camera (broke old one) but ill post some photos of some paintings im willing to trade monday.

intell then mabe we can get the ball rolling,

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

9" X 5" ^10(Stoneware) Ceramic

P5100727.jpg

8.5" X 6" ^10(Stoneware) Ceramic

P5100722.jpg

9.5" X 5" & 6" X 4" ^06 Raku Ceramic

P4130602.jpg

I don't know if anyone will be into any 3d stuff..... But I am up for trades for whatever if anybody likes...... Holla

i also have a surf and mint canvas that does not fit my living room anymore, if there is any interests let me know or im gunna put it on ebay

Bojangles i also have to have something of yours, your work is amazing idk if i have anything right now that would make it a even trade but hopefully we can work something out

Heading to the UPS store right now Coffie.

Bojangles, I've only seen a few of your pieces on here but I really like also. I've got another one with the glaze you like..... a little different color, same texture....... I would really like to trade you something too.

This is the dopest idea, post some work peoples!!

oh... other crackly glaze piece.

P4130592.jpg

P4130596.jpg

mr three its in the mail ! your pottery work is so amazing i never seen a double neck vase before very creative and i also like how you left some empty space on the bottom from the glaze

we need more people to get involved in this maby this thread should be moved to a more popular forum like Chanel zero? but then again it might get ruined