Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

**_** AS USELESS AS JESSICA ALBA'S TITS ON A BULL **_** (Friday, 30th of July, 2004)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

**_** AS USELESS AS TITS ON A BULL **_** (Friday, 30th of July, 2004)

tonight - jennifer's friend's birthday or something at some jazz club in carlton. get crunkified and make a mess on the way home

tomorrow - lazy days. got the apartment to myself all weekend. so there'll be lots of eating cereal in my underwear anywhere i damn well please

saturday night - dallas bar. dirt cheap drinks. cheapest place i've seen in years. the regulars are tossers, and the music sucks, but it's cheap so none of that matters. and there's a stip club upstairs for when you get drunk and want to check out some naked sluts

sunday - i think me and the missus are going to see shrek2

what are your plans, lads and ladettes??

2. meateater

meateater Member

tonight friday.... maybe have a cuple a drinks and go out for a paint...just take the night as it comes

satuday.... another ladies 21st... drink up there as cheap drinks are provided and then brobly end up so pissed that i go back to the oldies bar to try and skam a hot mum for a laugh...if anything seedy or goo happends which im hoping i will return to this thread with the goss!

sunday.... probly go for a ride on the motorbikes or just eat eat eat and hang with mates,who knows..

oh and shrek2 is kool u should enjoy!

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Wtf is a grog-bog?

Friday: gym
    Saturday: gym, party
    Sunday: hungover, (hopefully) gym, paint

I bent over in front of a mirror to put some socks on earlier today, and wasn’t too pleased by what I saw.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

hustle, i need large dollars.

5. 455

455 Guest

tonight...do nothing-take a night off...

Friday-lots of drinking and painting(nighttime,of course)
    Saturday-ditto
    Sunday-ditto
    Monday-ditto

one of my good friends is coming into town...I'm pretty sure the main agenda is to nail as many freights as we can...should be fun.

6. avils

avils Senior Member

your body needs adequate time to recuperate (sp?) after working out. 3 day splits are better - monday gym, tuesday off, wednesday gym, thursday off, friday gym and weekend off. tada!

oh, and yes, i am huge.

7. BlueStreaks

BlueStreaks Junior Member

Friday.Going to Kinko's,then The Village and 9:00.Im not old enough to get drunk.

8. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

tonight- i'm at my parents house... just maxing and burning some of my music of their computer

saturday - move some more ish into my new place

saturday night- go some random party... I don't think it will be overly exciting ... but thats cool .. alot of my new neighbours are going to be there .. so I should say whats up

sunday- paint

9. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

Nothing special. Maybe painting, maybe drinking a little.

10. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Friday Night: Go out to a club(free drinking all night) and pick up a few ladies..

Saturday Morning: Work on the room and the house(cleaning and what not)

Saturday Night: Go bowling( Miami Bowl is closing, YESSS) and win some fuckin money cause im broke...

Sunday Morning & Afternoon: Chill with the posse from around the way

Sunday Night: Drink with the posse from my old work(bowling alley)....

11. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

an after grog bog is a shit the morning after a big night on the turps. grog = beer, bog = shit.

friday: just got home from work, started drinking and off to the pub wghere hopefully htings wont get to crazy i have to work tomorrow. im sure they will though.
    saturday: work, saturday night get drunk at mates bar.
    sunday: pretend to go skateboarding.

have a good weekend cuntsssss.

12. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

friday, saturday and sunday = writing papers.:)

13. AngerCMKill

AngerCMKill Member

nada mas...

friday = go see "Harold and Kumaar go to White Castle"...hopefully!
    CW you know it's gonna be la bomba!!!...:)

Saturday = help my cousin move.

Sunday = hopefully paint somewhere, or do a quick freight.

14. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

If I was a bull with Tits I'd never leave the Barn!

Friday
    - Go watch Liverpool vs Porto in the gold seats
    - No doubt get drunk and try to talk like sneak.*

Saturday
    - Stop! Hammock Time!
    - Get fitted for a penguin suit. No pinup.... I mean a tuxedo.
    - up to no good in the neighbourhood

Sunday
    - more hammock time
    - house work and crap
    - stock up on beer

+++++ MONDAY
    - enjoy the Canadian long weekend
    - probably go swimming and get hammered?

* you know in that movie 'eurotrip'
    where they are with the ManU hooligans
    and the one guy says 'You brits are really
    taking swearing to the next level'.
    That's how I picture sneakers.... ya yob!

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I don't really know what I'm gonna do this weekend. I'm still nursing a hangover from last night.
    I'll probably end up working on my house and think about packing up and moving.
    I've gotta get fitted for a tux as well. just when you think you're in the clear...someone goes and asks you to be in their wedding. damn. didn't see that one coming.