_ -__help a brother out__-__computer issue (one small one)__-_

Poop Man Bob

Sooo .. I use IE 6.0 and Windows XP, and lately pictures have stopped loading when I visit particular pages (e.g., Google image search, ESPN.com, Friendster, and many, many others).

I've cleared my cache and restarted numerous times, but that hasn't helped. It's always the same group of photos (on each page) that don't want to load.

This may have a relatively simple fix, but I can't figure it out. Any ideeers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kilo7-

after the page is finished loading,

try right clickin on the pic and 'show picture'.

That usually reloads just that one image and

you might be fine. good luck

Naw, tried that repeatedly to no avail.

But when I copy the addy of the picture and paste it in another window, it'll load up. Odd.

Guest im not witty

this happens to me on occasion, especially in certain threads here and on friendster. bobbylon suggested another browser which helped with the threads here (i switched from IE to mozilla) havent tried it out on friendster yet.

Make sure you delete all OFFLINE content..That is one thing most people will miss...

On your Internet Explorer window go to: Tools>Internet Options>Delte Files>Make sure you have checked the Clear ALL OFFLINE content and click, ok..Now do it again and leave the box unchecked..Delete your cookies while your at it, and check the size of your Temporary Internet File Folder...By defualt it is set way high, it should be right around 500-1000 MB.

This has always worked for me and should for you, let me know....