_.____12.things part iii - the list for 03.24.04____._

Poop Man Bob

On MARCH 24, 2004 (that's two weeks from today) I'll be creating the third thread that emulates 26 Things, an online photographic scavenger hunt. The previous 12oz Photo Hunt thread is here.

Instead of 26, we have 12 categories. [NOTE: these are pictures YOU TAKE. Not Google image shit.]

The new list is as follows [interpret the categories to your own understanding]:

1. springtime smell
  2. perveract - [candid girlie shot]
  3. instant funk - [a true flick with a photoshop addition]
  4. screen shot - [direct shot of something on your tv]
  5. el mamerro
  6. red
  7. texture
  8. bling
  9. heights
  10. fake
  11. shadows
  12. funk

Rules and Regulations - [these are taken straight from the 26 Things site]

• Film or digital (or both!) is fine.
  • New or old photographs are accepted - although most people have found it more challenging and fun to go out and take 12 new photographs for the project especially.
  • Basic editing (cropping etc.) is allowed. Your items are supposed to be photographs, not digital manipulations so don't go nuts in Photoshop [except for the instant funk category, obviously].
  • Present your photos in any way you please that means you, coders!.

Recommended Photo Host

As we've seen, the more people that participate, the more fun it'll be. Keep this bumped up so everyone sees it. Again, to see the old 12oz Photo Hunt thread, click here.

DON'T POST FLICKS NOW! That thread will be posted in two weeks - MARCH 24, 2004. Get a goddamn move on those pictures!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest im not witty

oh shit! here we go. im going to have to really earn that perveract shot because my girl and i, arent really my girl and i anymore. i could use an old one and youse guys wouldnt know, but thats no fun is it.

i will be there this time for sure ...

first time i found my photos and just didnt post ...

round two i knew i was too lazy to make it happen ...

fuck it this time its on. i will say this early on ......... i will get hated on for my pervertact shot, i know ... but i will share the story when i post. which should turn hate to humor.

i got my first one for $100 with the upgraded memory card and re-chargeable batteries. but the guy behind the counter was practically hittin on me..so i flirted back for the cheap ass camera.

i guess also that kodak has a disposable digital camera...i've seen the commercials for it.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/documents/39/0900688a801c7239/EKN026814_250x175.jpg'>

dont know how it works as a digital cam.