_-___-MURDER on THE MOON?-__-_--

SpyD

Forgive me if this is really dumb:

Say I was Astronaut 1, and me and Astronaut 2 are on the moon's surface (not in the space ship thingie or anything, actually walking on the moon). If I were to kill Astronaut 2, what could happen to me? I was wondering since the moon isnt like in any country and not subject to any country's laws if I could be charged?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Excerpts fro the Unversal Declaration of Human Rights.

Article 2

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Article 3

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Shit out of luck, kid.

you can buy property on the moon. some guy in the us found a loophole, and some guy from australia bought that countries rights to it's portion of lunar surface and is selling it for like $40 a lot or some shit. i guess it therefore would be whoever's jurisdiction you would be in that would have do decide to investigate or not.

i for one would feel sort of ripped off if i bought property on the dark side of the moon.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by S@T@N

Nothing would happen. You'd be golden. Just like if you cut some bitches

throat in international waters and dump her body over the side after

pissing on it and setting it aflame because she called me an asshole last

week.

you made me laugh

Maybe if you built your own space ship and launched it from international

waters after giving up you citizenship and the other astronaught would

have to do the same. But you can bet if that happend the USA would feel

the need to put 'Sherrifs' or whatever on the moon 'for your own protection'.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

there is a catch to commiting illegal acts while you are out of the country. for instance, if you were to get with a 14 year old while out of country being a pedophile, you could be charged for those acts when you get back. its some sort of catch 22, of course, they can only charge you if you get caught. i'm also not sure how often they do this, or how reliable it is.

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

there is a catch to commiting illegal acts while you are out of the country. for instance, if you were to get with a 14 year old while out of country being a pedophile, you could be charged for those acts when you get back. its some sort of catch 22, of course, they can only charge you if you get caught. i'm also not sure how often they do this, or how reliable it is.

you sure know alot about that buddy.

i guess you were lying about why you had those pictures of those little girls in your room, and the little boys.

Archived