_··____Vagina Saliva Oner's going away festivities____··_

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Part six.

• ++OLD PICTURES++

• ++POSTSCRIPT++

• I got really drunk at VSO's party. More drunk than I've been in quite some time. My woman drove us back to her place, and we soon collapsed into bed. She woke up about an hour later to an odd sound much like water being poured on the carpet. She realized I wasn't in bed, sat up, and saw me standing in front of her computer desk peeing all over the floor. Butt ass naked.

She yelled at me to stop, to which I replied, "I thought she had an open tort .." This makes no sense at all, even now. She again told me to stop peeing, and I said I didn't need to pee. Right. I evidently did the pinch and went into the bathroom where I finished. She threw a towel on it and sopped up what I'd leaked. I cannot remember doing any of this, but I do have the faintest sliver of memory of the sound the piss made as it hit the carpet. Splatter effect style.

The only thing we can figure out is that I got out of bed and, walking the same route I would have taken had I been in my old apartment, went to where the bathroom should have been. I walked as far as I could before hitting the desk and deciding that this must be the place to urinate. Awesome. This event reminded me of the infamous
El Mamerro's Dad Fan Pee Incident of 2003. I'm just glad I didn't piss on my woman's computer, which was turned on at the time. That would have been awkward explaining to her parents/insurance adjustor.

The best part is that my woman isn't/wasn't mad at all - she just found it hilarious. I love her.

AND ...

• On Sunday morning, we go to a local diner to grab a bite. We noticed this hipster chick eating in a booth across from us, sitting alone except for her stuffed animal. While we found this both odd and awesome at the same time, it quickly got better when she took the tiger in her arms like a baby and rocked it to sleep while talking to it. She made the tiger stand up on its hind legs and do a little dance on the table. Dumptruck wondered if she got in a fight with the tiger, whether she'd leave him there and storm out of the restaurant. She eventually left and wandered around the parking lot for a good five minutes before driving away.

The end.

Guest imported_Tesseract

OH GOD..i think the funk has reached hard to top levels on this one. Fuckin awesome thread, fuckin awesome name...tell saliva that he has dope friends.

PS. the PMBpooping flick just became a fuckin emblem

Nicenicenicenicenice

It looks like that minor league team gets more attendees than the Blue Jays.

Also, those frogs look real.

The crawfish looks amazing. I’ve never been to a crawfish boil before.

Overall, another trademark wicked pmb thread.