9VOLT: 5MH KD WF

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is that considered a throwup..looks like a cop out for not knowing how to do letters... look at the flick with dare and spek it looks like they painted them as little do-dads.. i mean alot of people draw those on the side of their throwy... next someone will be painting spit bubbles talking about its they throwy.... that shit is corny

Originally posted by Orko

is that considered a throwup..looks like a cop out for not knowing how to do letters... look at the flick with dare and spek it looks like they painted them as little do-dads.. i mean alot of people draw those on the side of their throwy... next someone will be painting spit bubbles talking about its they throwy.... that shit is corny

He does his share of piecing, writtenout throwies, and the bolts, its creative and up.. just look around.. its about the destruction..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TOM HAGEN

i was feeling what those kids did on eljam... but on the other hand i was feeling some of the classic throwups that had been there previously

i guess it was became a mess after a while though with dudes ragging eachother

Archived