99 bitches and theres a problem with one...

Im Broke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im in the same situation, except i went for it.

this chick i used to hit, but was just friends with, wanted me to be her man, i wasnt having it, she cut me off from the pussy supply, so we stopped talking for a bit. she came back around, i convinced myself maybe we should try going out, so we did. now i regret it. i dont know if its just me beign scared of relationships, or what, but im not really "all in" in the relationship. meaning im like already planning on it not working out and so on...

she just isnt right for me as far as a girlfriend is concerned, i need a freakier, more out going chick, and she doesnt fit the bill.

:(

Originally posted by Im Broke

yea ima do what i feel is right... but i was tryin to get yall insight.

but im glad to hear from a fellow night bat!

^o^ Just do what you feel is right, if you want to be in a relationship, do it up. And if you don't don't go breaking too many hearts. :king:

Trick em all..........keep a set of sheets for each one of em in your closet..........swap the sheets out accordingly.......sweep the bathroom floor and shower for their hairs in accordance with what bitch is over........Don't answer your homephone when a girl is over.......put your cell on silent.........Don't keep pictures of you and the bitch when they give em to you......tell em you took the pics to your work......or whatever! There's a thousand tricks for tricking tricks!

;)

I think I’ve burnt too many bridges. I was thinking to myself today that I consider myself to be out of too many peoples’ leagues. I want to find myself an intelligent, charming girl, but will have a hard time doing that if I’m always chilling with morons and such. Don’t get me wrong, I like the morons, but I can’t be one of them all the time. I’ve known a couple of highly intelligent women in my life, but don’t hang with them/date them anymore. I just can’t seem to meet any smart girls. Like, smart smart, not “I’m reading Vonnegut and Pahliunuk and hate Bush, look at me” smart.

I go to the library a lot, but can’t seem to figure out how people bring talks smoothly at a library. Pub girls rarely do it for me, and ever since that herpes thread, I’m weirded out by white girls (that’s a complicated one).

ola

Archived