99¢ Stores

Guest Retnilps

Guest Retnilps

best stores ever. i only regret the fact that they dont sell clothes. other than that u can buy anything u need there. food, candy, hairspray, soap, tools, silverware, cereal, plastic furniture, toys, anything and its only 99¢.

when i grow up and have my own place i think at leat 50% of my stuff will be bought there. but for now i have to limit it to candy, hair products, and amusing toys i could play with when im extremely bored.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

for clothes, try places like Value Village or Goodwill....any thrift type shops. You can get the illest shirts from those store from anywhere between 99 cents to 2.99

i dont know about the VV stores in other states, but in my city, Value Village has a 50 percent off sale tomorrow. Ima be all over that like flies to shit. Damn good prices. Most shirts now a days cost 20 bucks. But at the double V you can get like 10 shirts for that much money.

Guest got tha feva

No doubt. When I moved into my new apt. last spring I wanted to do a bunch of cleaning and my cousin said they had cheap prices on dishsoap and cleaning products so I went there with like $5, I ended up writing a check for $129 worth of stuff, including the best glade plug ins I've ever smelled. Plus, it's all stuff you need. You can go to oddlots and spend $129 on shit that looks important but you dont ever really use.. but the shit at the dollar store is always stuff you need. Even if you didn't know you needed it. 24 rolls of TP for only like $5. dont sleep!

prude

FUCK YES!

I love that store. I used to live on that shit when I was in my apartments in L.A. I'd buy medicen, tools, school shit, food. Man.. I still go there and buy shit for my room, it's simple and nice.. and thats all i want. It's funny when people come in my room and see all this expensive shit mixed with 99 cents things, and they compliment the 99 cents items more than the expensive stuff. And i just redecorated my room with canapys and stuff from good finds i got at savers, and it's fucking beautiful. Everything plus my couch cost me no more than 65 dollars to redecorate. BLING BLING.

Guest me IS cool

At some 99c stores they sell 99 cent rustos. It's a fuckin deal but they usually only have the same colors over and over.... but for a dollar I'm there!

Originally posted by dELiSs

whatever u do dont buy meat products or condoms at the 99 cent store. i learned the hard way.... haha just kidding

haha thats funny!

me and my older sister were at the 99cent store with a friend of mines, and i passed by the condom section, and i was like "what the fuck?" to my friend, and my sister comes along like "they're gunna break" and walks off. it was weird, we dont ever talk about sex with eachother, so i was like, EW.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by DEE38

haha thats funny!

me and my older sister were at the 99cent store with a friend of mines, and i passed by the condom section, and i was like "what the fuck?" to my friend, and my sister comes along like "they're gunna break" and walks off. it was weird, we dont ever talk about sex with eachother, so i was like, EW.

that's funny shit.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by DALI-LAMA

would you believe that people still steal from stores like this..fuckin pathetic

Would you believe that the ones in my town have cameras in the aisles?

Archived