911 a state of emergency? or a need for war based on declining economical status

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

read this and tell me this theory doesnt prove itself...

http://the-news.net/cgi-bin/story.pl?title...sed&edition=663

I see it like this. The economy declines and now we need a reason to kick it back into action, and how have we done that in the past?? We have done it through war and if you read the history books this is proven over and over ten fold. How we got out of the gret depression was by joining into WWII therefore creating machine shop jobs cause weapons had to be made for war. well now look here!! 911 if it was all true or even half true gives us a reason to start a war with the middle east so we can jumpstart the economy. Why do we need to interefere with the economy?? because america is very greedy. So here we go now we have a reason to hit the middle east knowing they might not be able to fight back. Well we all know that the middle east isnt going to actually attack a power such as us right??? or maybe they are just all psychoitc fanatics...

who knows but think about it, they do have nuclear weapons and the UN dont mean shit to saddam who until now has been quiet and has not threatened us whatsoever.

DONT BELIEVE RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!!! THINK ON YOUR OWN KIDS!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by angry xbox

they do have nuclear weapons and the UN dont mean shit

who?

the nuke superpower in the middle east is israel, not iraq.

the government line that iraq has nukes and bio-weapons is implied. they(the bush

regime) have not provided any solid credible evidence whatsoever. none.

i'll give you the UN line though.

Guest angry xbox

isreal is the only one that has been proven to have nukes and to put it frankly if isreal sways towards the islamics we all go boom cause all those country's will back jihad.

isreal is the only one that has been proven to have nukes and to put it frankly if isreal sways towards the islamics we all go boom cause all those country's will back jihad.

You, my friend, are an idiot. The Israelis sway towards the "Islamics?" Have you paid attention to the news the past half-century? In case you haven't, the Israelis hate the Arabs. The Arabs hate the Israelis. There will be no swaying on either side towards the other.

Furthermore, the Israelis are Jewish. Not Islamic. Where's this Jewish form of jihad you're speaking about?

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

You, my friend, are an idiot. The Israelis sway towards the "Islamics?" Have you paid attention to the news the past half-century? In case you haven't, the Israelis hate the Arabs. The Arabs hate the Israelis. There will be no swaying on either side towards the other.

Furthermore, the Israelis are Jewish. Not Islamic. Where's this Jewish form of jihad you're speaking about?

you sir are an even bigger idiot, i didnt say that the israelis wher islamic you fuck.

I said if isreal sways towards the muslims in any shape or form then we have a confirmed nuke holder opposing us. In case you have not noticed the government over there is run by some real assholes who try not to side with anyone...

fuck off

Guest postaholic

attention captain, i am picking up something on radar... seems to be a fucking retarded toy... the signals getting stronger... think it could be coming from above, like maybe the person who started this thread...

:lol: :rolleyes:

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by postaholic

attention captain, i am picking up something on radar... seems to be a fucking retarded toy... the signals getting stronger... think it could be coming from above, like maybe the person who started this thread...

:lol: :rolleyes:

goddamn you boy just read the article and quit bieng dumb...

jesus :rolleyes:

you sir are an even bigger idiot, i didnt say that the israelis wher islamic you fuck.

I said if isreal sways towards the muslims in any shape or form then we have a confirmed nuke holder opposing us. In case you have not noticed the government over there is run by some real assholes who try not to side with anyone...

fuck off

Hey there, tiger .. don't get mad at me because you're not that bright.

http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

Read and learn.

You essentially did. Jihad is an Islamic belief. So for Israel to back jihad, it would either have to a) be an Islamic state, or B) support Islamic states, which, as I previously stated, will not happen.

See the logic?

Guest angry xbox

well sir i said before that they support niether but they might sway in either direction and like i said if they sway in support of the muslims or jihad then WE ARE in trouble.

dont infer from peoples statements, ask questions.

like i said if they sway in support of the muslims or jihad then WE ARE in trouble.

no offense man, but why do you keep mentioning this?

its not even worth speculating about...its completely moot.

Guest angry xbox

you are dumb

they have taken quiet alot of shit from the us and yeah those guys are nuts and have no civility over there so yeah i think its worth taking into consideration.

Niggas read one article and take it for the word of god.

The reason the US doesen't have any concrete proof on Iraq is because Iraq kicked the neutral UN inspectors out 4-5 years ago. Even when they were there they would jerk them around and not take them to the sites they wanted to go. Depending on what you consider the Middle East or Southwest Asia, Pakistan & India are the nuclear "superpowers".

well sir i said before that they support niether but they might sway in either direction and like i said if they sway in support of the muslims or jihad then WE ARE in trouble.

dont infer from peoples statements, ask questions.

Who supports neither? Israel supports neither the Arabs nor the US? Is that what you're saying? If so, you are completely, 100% wrong. There's no argument there.

Let me repeat this statement, as Browner mentioned: the Israelis will NOT support the Arabs in jihad. NEVER.

If you can't accept that, then fine .. live in ignorance.

we're not talking about southwest asia.

and iraq didn't kick the inspectors out hot shot.

"Niggas read one article and take it for the word of god. "

thats a good one pistol.

look, the argument for an invasion is that the US states that iraq probably

either already has WOM or is months away from acquiring such weapon,

which they contend will be used inevitably. fine. show us some proof.

are you willing to go to war without proof? there is zero proof. none. you

show me one single piece of proof and then we'll talk.

Guest angry xbox

dont test me

cause ill get on it

i promise

youknow we nuked the japs whose to say we wont get nuked on behalf of someone else from those nuts???

what the fuck do you morons know anyway?

you study political science or something huh?

yeha thats what i thought

Hahahah. Actually, yes. I just graduated with a political science degree and I'm currently in my first year of law school.

Got any other personal insults to resort to because your argument was flawed?

It's okay to say you're wrong and move on. We'll only laugh at you for a little bit.

dont test me

cause ill get on it

i promise

youknow we nuked the japs whose to say we wont get nuked on behalf of someone else from those nuts???

Didn't nuke 'em. It was an atomic bomb. Not a nuclear weapon. There's a big difference.

Keep 'em coming! This is fun, but easy.

Guest angry xbox

okay tough guy i dont care if you do have a degree

but truth be told middle east governments are corrupt in a different way i dont think that you grasp. Anyway read any chonsky lateley?

okay tough guy i dont care if you do have a degree

but truth be told middle east governments are corrupt in a different way i dont think that you grasp. Anyway read any chonsky lateley?

I'm done with you. You keep changing your statements, refuse to admit when you're wrong, and are hopping between topics to find something you know more about than me. Pretty soon you're going to start dropping information about xBox repairs to try to show me up.

Go back to listening to Rage and getting angry at capitalism.

Archived