9-11

Giving Tree

ok.. im watching the siege and its written out. *(the terrorist part anyway)* almost like to what happened.. they select public transport, etc... but they got in by the same idea.... they used student visas...

anyone ever wonder if hollywood and such influences society more than we like to let on? thats a FUCKED up coincidence... that guy was on the terrorist watch list or whatever and so were the guys in 9-11, and they all got here with the student visa..

crazy.. prolly from my lack of sleep.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blink_ATX

WEll im gald to see that a blatant fallacy has appeared in such format to you there buddy. However, keep on thinking that way and you will be on your way to eternal turmoil, outrunning government agents who want your soul for figuring out how the world really works. Keep it up, no government like a wise ass. To answer yo question, FUCK YEH THE MEDAI AND HOLLYWOOD INFLUENCES WHAT WE THINK DO AND ACT ON. If our nation cant wake up and smell the coffee burning on our high tech stoves of dissmemberment and propaganda, then we will all be led like sheep to slaughter. If you cant see the subtle yet OBVIOUS pin points of ruin on television that SCREAM "you are being watched and you ARE being brainwashed" then you have succumb to being a lemming. Yeha thats right, you are being controlled by subliminal forces littered with obvious propaganda. LEts be honest here, this board wouldnt be this blown the fuck up if fred dursts gay ass hadnt been endorsing one of hip-hops longest running and most popular clothing lines that featured graffiti on it. Nor would graffiti be as design accepted in the entertainment industry if limp bizkit hadnt used a simple outline for their band name on signifigant other. Now you have this sudden wave of sub-culture feel to the modern day rap industry when we who all know the true history of hip-hop and rap, are knowlegable on the real roots and real meaning of hip-hop. Its not pop and thats for damn sure.

thats just one example that we all on this board can see a grave influence of the media on its viewers. In this example we can also see the motives behind media transactions, $$$$$$!!!!!!. ANd put simply most motives in mans time are now based on that factor. Take that out of the equation and we have an unbiasedly driven force putting out greater ideas to the masses in high volume. I say we need to be aware of how the media affects our thought processes through rebel information sources. becase you know that noone like ther money stash be messed with.

but blah blah blah blah RIGHT???

anyway, yeah that movie and the event were not a coincedence so i would take inot consideration whose paying who as well, and that no one is really being held acountable round these parts.

and ps

columbine had nothing to do with direct media infuences(i.e., those kids were just violently tempered after years of systematical abuse. High School is a shitty place for unstable entities, no one ther gives a shit about anyone else, its just another subsidiary institution of our political machines, except its not serious.

anyway, im out

l0rd Ka0s

Guest NoamChomsky

From anal acne to the governing dynamics of the dominant paradigm?Blink is truly a high powered mutant not meant for mass production.

IBNOAM<----- The IB stands for Incessant Babblebling.

Originally posted by blink_ATX

LEts be honest here, this board wouldnt be this blown the fuck up if fred dursts gay ass hadnt been endorsing one of hip-hops longest running and most popular clothing lines that featured graffiti on it.

You're a goddamned idiot.

I think Hollywood can be a little too realistic. It can give away a lot of secrets and shit. You watch a movie like Reservoir Dogs and you can pick up tips on how to, or how not to, rob a bank. Of course, that's if shit like that actually happens......

Guest blink_ATX

why do you think there are little 14 year old kids on here an shit, yeah like they can paint and hit spots at 3:00am on a school night. There is too many little faggots on here who dont rally write and will never stay with it. Not to mention who dont know how the fuck this shit started or where or what its really about.

So no im not talking non sense and if you inquire with tribal and a few hundred marker taggin teenagers you will find out that tribals slaes increased as soon as durst first stepped on stage with thier logo on, and you will also find that before 1999 frieghts and wall in yo local spot did start having an increase in shitty ass pieces and old recycled styles.

nuff said if you still think im full of it i'll prove it, i'll get tribals profit margins and graphs an shit nad i will show you that compared to limp bizkits media appearences.

i have been buying tribal for 6 fucking years, and i can tell you that no one in 1997 knew what the fuck t2b was or what graffiti was, only hip hop heads knew.

SO FUCK OFF OR I'll RAMBLE EVEN MORE ABOUT HIP-HOPS ROOTS WITH EXTENSIVE QOUTES.

l0rd Ka0s

why do you think there are little 14 year old kids on here an shit, yeah like they can paint and hit spots at 3:00am on a school night. There is too many little faggots on here who dont rally write and will never stay with it. Not to mention who dont know how the fuck this shit started or where or what its really about.

So no im not talking non sense and if you inquire with tribal and a few hundred marker taggin teenagers you will find out that tribals slaes increased as soon as durst first stepped on stage with thier logo on, and you will also find that before 1999 frieghts and wall in yo local spot did start having an increase in shitty ass pieces and old recycled styles.

nuff said if you still think im full of it i'll prove it, i'll get tribals profit margins and graphs an shit nad i will show you that compared to limp bizkits media appearences.

i have been buying tribal for 6 fucking years, and i can tell you that no one in 1997 knew what the fuck t2b was or what graffiti was, only hip hop heads knew.

SO FUCK OFF OR I'll RAMBLE EVEN MORE ABOUT HIP-HOPS ROOTS WITH EXTENSIVE QOUTES.

l0rd Ka0s

i think that punching you would be for the good of all mankind.

therefore, in that situation, i can validate violence.

Guest blink_ATX

idiots, fucking idiots.

and yes thank you mr dazzle...

where do you think i back my ideas up with.

l0rd Ka0s

Well, I recall our beloved Moderator Joker designed a Tribal shirt about 7 years ago and almost all the kids around here at the time knew who they were AND who he was so... what's your point?

where do you think i back my ideas up with.

NOT a sentence

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

where have you been smart?! Ive been saying this forever?!

Where've I been? I believe I pointed out Blink's use of nonexistant words in his very first post ever... I do not sleep, I merely find it appropriate to issue no nonsense proclamations concerning Blink's mental adeptness about twice a month. Otherwise I try to ignore him/

Guest blink_ATX

obviously you morons have no sense of intllegent life form within site of your pathetic existance. I simply stated, with a little more exageration than should have been, that tribal and graffiti got mainstream due to freds endorsing of tribal products. This also was to tie in with the cold hard fact that the media influences actions in this dumbass country.

okay do you idiots fianlly get it???

or am i talking to the real representaion of our people in this nation???

you know i have lost faith here, you may be joking an shit on here but when it comes to a seious issue, you motherfuckers fall far from the goddam tree. Like i said before i am ashamed to be living in a country with such fucking morons "who are allowing themselves to be diluted and manipulated by the system"*. All you fuckers think is how you can make yourselves look knowlegable by using falling idioms to feel superior in a virtual world. Yet, in real life you would fall to pieces in a heated debate in which you could not state specific cases to back your swiss cheese arguments.

l0rd Ka0s

Guest imported_El Mamerro

There's nothing quite as entertaining as a total moron with too much self-confidence. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest platapie

blink amuses me that he thinks hes so all mighty. and no one can compare to his inteligence. blink you ar ethe smartest person ever on 12oz righ tup there with fes

Guest uncle-boy

what the fuck does fred durst and the increase of tribal sales have to do with 12oz?? i only joined last year, and mr.durst didn't link me here either. i dont even like tribal shit. and i don't like you (mr.atx). you are rambling a bout how the media influences our nation emmensly. here's a headline for you. everyone already knows that. did you think that you discoverd something new? thats why no one cares to praise you in your personal enlightenment. you sir are a babbling idiot.:idea:

Archived