9-11 is bullshit

Guest angry xbox

Guest angry xbox

im sick of this shit

all this talk like we got desacrated into the ground like heroshima. I dont care that they died. It didnt effect me, im still standing and my life hasnt changed. Why then does the news media need to make a big fuss. ill tell you why cause of propaganda its comin after you fuckos and you are just buyin it up like free money. KEEP DOING ITYOU IDIOTS

www.infowars.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

waht he said annnnnnnnd.....

fuck face..you talk about how bad it is to paint your name on a hisstoric building and then you talk shit about 9-11????

ptshh!

Originally posted by fr8burner

im sick or hearing about sept 11.....who gives a fuck...

Ok asshole..

You guys are really starting to piss me the fuck off. WHO CARES??

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK CARES?! MANY PEOPLE (INCLUDING MYSELF) LOST MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON 9/11.

IN MY EYES, AND IM SURE MANY OTHERS, THESE PEOPLE LEAD MORE PRODUCTIVE LIVES THAN YOU COULD DREAM OF LIVING..

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. FUCK, IF YOU WERE STANDING INFRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW I THINK I WOULD SERIOUSLY FUCKING BEAT YOU.

DONT BE FUCKING IGNORANT. IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND PLAYSTATION AND JACK OFF MOVIES..

CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD. NOW.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Ok asshole..

You guys are really starting to piss me the fuck off. WHO CARES??

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK CARES?! MANY PEOPLE (INCLUDING MYSELF) LOST MANY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON 9/11.

IN MY EYES, AND IM SURE MANY OTHERS, THESE PEOPLE LEAD MORE PRODUCTIVE LIVES THAN YOU COULD DREAM OF LIVING..

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. FUCK, IF YOU WERE STANDING INFRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW I THINK I WOULD SERIOUSLY FUCKING BEAT YOU.

DONT BE FUCKING IGNORANT. IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND PLAYSTATION AND JACK OFF MOVIES..

CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD. NOW.

thank you...............

Originally posted by nomadawhat

i agree with one thing x-box said. that the media around the anniversery is over doing it. but to say you don't care that all those people died and it didn't affect if you is BULLSHIT. if it didn't affect you shut the fuck up and let others deal with it in their own way. bitch!!!

man ,fuck you. i hope that you're whole family gets killed in the next terrorist attack. then when you come on the board crying and looking for support, we'll laugh at you and tell you that it isn't our problem and i don't give a fuck.

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

man ,fuck you. i hope that you're whole family gets killed in the next terrorist attack. then when you come on the board crying and looking for support, we'll laugh at you and tell you that it isn't our problem and i don't give a fuck.

what the fuck are you talking about? fuck you!!! the media is over doing it, is all i said. and fyi, i look for solace and support in the real world, not on line.

Archived