9/11 happened 6 months ago - read the comments from that day

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i found out the news from that thread...i thought you guys were goofing around as usual, then i went to cnn.com and saw it. crazy...

a teacher came into my english class and told the news. everoyne was like "what!?". i heard about it all day in school, then i went to get pizza afterwards with some friends. we sat down and ate and didnt even talk about it. we didnt think it was a big thing at all. "who cares". then we turn around and wathc the tv and seen the footage and we were like "what the fuck!?".

just like a movie

only...umm...its not.

"FUCK YOU Palestinians!!!! I want to see a video clip of the second plane....I know the news people have it on tape cause they were watching the first tower smolder when the other plane came in for a "landing."

someone said that. i enjoyed 9-11 cause i thought more shit was gonna go down and we watched the news in my double english class for like 3 weeks striaght.

god bless that teacher

and fuck lee greenwood's song. we had to hear that shit to "honor" the dead. what a fucking terrible way to honor dead people.

i'm glad we had a moment of silence to even it out.

i was in a tractor cutting hedges in a feild in the middle of nowhere, i remeber listening to it on the radio, its was weird shit it didn't sink in till i got home that evening.

that special that was on last nite was great , i didnt think id be that interested but with all the new footage and perspective i was glued to the tv trying to hear ppl in the background and just wanting to watch it , it was a great documentary and if any of you missed it i highly recommend tryin to get a copy ........it will probly be on again so keep your ears open

Guest --zeSto--

most people insisted on suckling on the CNN teet,

(when the footage was shown every 16 seconds).

So a couple of us went of to a local bar (that was deserted)

and make the bartender turn off the TV and turn on the radio.

That was the only thing we could do... continue living.

Guest willy.wonka

i just went back to bed on that day...

yeah right.....i know that i cant trust america with my life...i'll tell you that.

america will probably let hussein saddam strike hard before we really go to war with them.....just like america did with them towers.

we fight a war to win the hearts of the world...they fight to kill all americans...

how many countries are we gonna be at war with within the next 10 years????????

notice how before the attacks none of us could spell bin laden..i remember that morning because i suddenly woke up at like 6:00, which i never do....and my mom was in the living room watching it...when i got to school kids still didnt kno what happened...we were on the west coast though

I woke up to take a piss, I think it was like 7am or 9am... Then I go and get something to drink and my grandfather comes in the kitchen and tells me what had happened. I was still half asleep but I was like "whoa..." I turned on the news and ended up tripping off of it for hours. It was really shocking and dramatic.

A few hours later that morning I had breakfast, a frozen chicken breast with some canned green beans and canned corn. Mid-way through eating the corn I found the body of a cockroach that had been packed in either my corn or green beans. Just the body, there were no heads and legs. I'm not 100% on the identifacation, but I'm pretty sure it was a cockroach.

I haven't had any canned vegatables since.

It was a very sad day.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, it was an event that was so dramatic, that it would be impossible for most of us to forget it.

Anyway, since it was a Teusday, I didn't have class until 6 that evening, and I was woken up by a phone call from my dad at about 11 AM. He asked me if I was watching the news, and I replied 'No', but he told me what was going on and of course I found it hard to believe, until I put it on CNN and I saw the footage of the towers smoking before they had fallen and it just soaked into me. I watched pretty much all day, the footage of the planes hitting the towers over and over.

that day is seriously so memorable, just the whole feel. there was that vibe that something DIFFERENT was happening. that first week was just nuts; most classes were canceled, the same tv sound echoed through the dorm hallways, everybody watched the news at night, when u got back from a class that was still on the tv was on and u watched the news. it was so weird that like the entire day everyboday was tuned into the same thing.

i was in my first hour class...we always had cnn on everyday so we took a break from are normal rutine and we watched that shit all day...i seen that second one hit live and everything was silent for liek 2 minutes even on cnn...some kid was laughing and he got kicked out of class....i remember that shit like it was yesturday.....crazy shit....

Guest imported_sofarok

i was in morocco, it was bizzare, this is from my friends jurnal,

"We order steak and beer in a restaurant not far away. I don’t see another female anywhere. Jay holds my hand making me feel a lot safer. The waiter points to a large TV screen, it’s all in Spanish but we manage to grasp the fact that two hi- jacked planes have crashed into the World Trade Centre. “This is bigger than Pearl Harbour,” states Charlie in a crazed frenzy. We don’t realise quite how big it is until we find information at an internet café. All flights in and out of London and New York have been cancelled, the British Embassy advise no- one to travel in arab- muslim countries. How bizar that we three people happent o be in Morocco of all places, when something happens that is this major and global"

Archived