$9.00 in change...

REZK one

i just paid for gas with $9.00 in change. this is due to the fact that i have no job and that won't change soon because i'm a slacker. the trunk of my car is full of cans and bottles so i can return them for a little loot. and i find myself picking up pennies off the sidewalk. there has got to be some slackers on this board that can post how lazy and poor they are and maybe some will make me feel rich. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw youre not the only one take me for instance i dropped out of school i have no job either i live with my parents (im only 18 so dont get the wrong idea) i get money by doin shit around the house i dont expect it to last forever though im gonna have to get a job soon enough so i can pay for schooling after i get my good enough diploma....but as of right now im slackin

HA! 3 months ago I shattered my heel hopping a fence to get a freight, I had reconstructive surgery, now I have all sorts of pins and screws in my ankle, I can't walk for shit and the doctor said it will take a full year for the swelling to go down. He also said I will never be able to run again without difficulty...I had to drop out of school for a while, and I quit my job, now I'm even out of pennies. I'm living with my parents still and I'm gonna be 22 at the end of the month! I can't drive. all I have to do is lay around with my foot elevated. Although I have been drawing like a mad man, and ready to kill shit when I'm healed.

Also My ex girlfriend comes over every single day...She won't fuckin' leave! I get alot of Pussy and she buys me anything I want, so if I make her leave I can't take advantage of the situation:D I did paint a legal the other day on crutches...that was pretty interesting.

well that's my current situation...not really slacking on purpose but I feel bad for not being productive...oh yeah if I would of stayed in school, I would of graduated in September! now I'm so far behind!!

Archived