Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

Pasion of the Christ

i dunno, this movie is getting a lot of hype, i wanna see it and it will be good in the aspect of the "hollywood" theatrics, but is it all what its cracked up to be??

what do you all think about it??

2. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

3. amish son

amish son Senior Member

let go of the enter key.

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the girl i'm seeing lately is a christian. i don't doubt she'll drag me along to see it. i like the fact that it's all in aramaic and latin though. nice touch

5. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

so there is sub titles??

its supposed to be really bloody and piss a bunch of people off

6. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

affirmative on the sub-titles.

yeah, i find all the hooplah about the violence pretty funny. have these dumbasses not read the bible? they nailed the fucker to a cross with a crown of thorns on his head for shit's sake, not hand him a bunch of flowers and give him a handjob.

the pope gave it the thumbs up, so if it's cool by the pope then i guess mel gibson did a good job.

7. caL

caL Senior Member

good enough for john paul, good enough for me

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

deto's gonna check it out.

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I'm not sure if I'm gonna check it out or not. I've heard its been sending whordes of people (religous or not) outta the theaters crying their asses off.

Powerful to say the least.

10. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

i heard it was filmed in latin, if that's the case then i am interested in seeing it. i also want to see it because it's supposed to be offensive, or whatever. disturbing and that sort. i doubt it.

i do not want to see it because of the way Gibson was really saying all of this lame stuff about miracles on the set, etc. he was trying to convince the public that Jesus was mad down with the film or something, i guess.

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I hadn't heard that. Besides...its obvious thats BS...because everyone knows gods on the sidelines at all the sporting events. he doesn't have time for movie sets.

12. destroya

destroya Senior Member

is it out yet? i might go see it now. but if it's really in aramaic or latin, i'll probably just download it.

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

latin, aramaic and maybe hebrew.
    subtitles.

gibson is a religious fanatic.
    apparently the movis incorrectly places the burden of blame on the jewish high priests, and makes pontius pilate look like a sympathetic guy who's hand was forced.

i hate propaganda sometimes.

when's City of God comin out?

14. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

oh yeah

during the filming, the lead actor was struck by lightning

how's that for divine intervention?

15. WorldBench

WorldBench Veteran Member

hah that's the best ive read all day, sooo true :lol: :cool: :D