Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

81 yr. old man big pimpin in the pasture.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AeRoSoL JuNkiE, Jun 10, 2002.

1. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

Man found guilty of bestiality charge

Elderly Richmond County man convicted of having sex with neighbor's cows.

By KEITH EPPS
    Date published: Sat, 06/08/2002

An 81-year-old man was convicted of a felony charge yesterday for having sex with cows in a Westmoreland County pasture.

S.A. Balderson of Richmond County was found guilty of bestiality following a trial in King George County.

Though it is a Westmoreland case, the trial was held in King George Circuit Court because it has equipment for the hearing-impaired that Balderson needs.

The main evidence presented by Westmoreland Commonwealth's Attorney Peggy Garland was a videotape showing Balderson being intimate with two cows in a pasture in Nomini Grove off State Route 3 on Sept. 5.

Westmoreland detective Merile Jones had gone to the field that morning after the Sheriff's Office received a complaint about Balderson's activities there. Balderson's home in Richmond County is less than a mile away.

With Jones' tape running, Balderson showed up wearing only a T-shirt, tennis shoes and sunglasses. He was filmed going from cow to cow.

It was the first time police had set up surveillance, but they said Balderson had been to the field many times before.

Police said the property owner knows Balderson, but had not given him permission to be there or to be with the cows.

A confidential informant filed the complaint, police said. The informant was concerned that Balderson's activities, which typically went on during the day, might be seen by children at a nearby private school.

Defense attorney Rich Low argued that "appearances could be deceiving" and that what was happening on the tape could have been something else. Low did not say what else it might have been.

Balderson will be sentenced Aug. 23. He faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison.

Seriously, whats this world coming too?

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

that is sick, a cow, a fucking cow!

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

dude was straight pimping 2 cows.

cowfucker

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

dude aint one of us

dirty cow fucker!!

5. platapie

platapie Guest

where them men are proud and the animals are affraid.

6. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

you see whats really bad is that those people just watched him...and video taped...i woulda ran out there and kicked him off myself..

fuckin perverts

8. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

hell, he is 81 he had nothing to loose. But the thing is, i dont see how you fuck a cow, cows run when you get like 2 feet from them. That man must be a cow tamer or somthing.

9. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I guess he just knew how to sweet talk the ladies...

10. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

or maybe he was trying to get down with the DPC. who knows?

11. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

"this guys not one of us he said hed fuck a sheep!!!!!"

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I like the fact that he shows up dressed for bussiness, a t-shirt, shoes and some MOTHER FUCKING SUNGLASSES!!!...He was there to straight chick some dick at the cows.

"I wear my dark sun glasses at night so I can so I can......"

what state did this happen in?

14. urban ghost

urban ghost Member

VIRGINIA......i think....we have a prince george and richmond county close to each other and there are plenty of weird old men that do weird stuff, so virginia is probaly the place.....

15. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Perhaps a idea for a new movie.
    "The Cow Whisperer"