8) WHOS AWAKE IN HERE…pt2 8)

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

My scanner wasnt plugged. I fired it up, and crashed my system. Reboot, Im back. Cant sleep huh? Me neither. Must sleep… eek.gif

on the humorous side, almost everyone where I work (the den of theives) has a nickname, and their real names never get used, sort of like writers culture... like Francis is called Henry, and we've got Bubbles and Skippy, and Alf: The Crispy Duck... we mostly call him Alfredo, but he gets alot of Sparky and Sparkplug too... still, lately I'v been calling him 'Fredo, or Fr8o... the name is alive

------------------

2 Can Sam

I'm a tall one, and I know some deadly small ones, but I have always maintained that if you're picking a fight, there's something inside of you that makes you feel small, and that same thing is what allows me to belittle you, because it's predestined...

the number one rule is, never underestimate anybody

------------------

2 Can Sam

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

yer right man I need to cut this web from me...willy wonka "dreamer of dreams"

peace.....

i dont care what anyone says, that moive is about drugs there where eating mushrooms then they wne on some crazy boat ride and all kinds of shit that only happens when you are under the influence of phycadelic drugs.

i still think someone should talk to me on aim

the saf stile

Guest WebsterUno

bout to go crash, later folkers.

Whats up Remi?

DOS, I havent installed AIM yet, 2 lazy.

maybe tomarrow, heh.

WHADUP-TEK,ESE,SMART,FR8O,DOSR,REMI,SILO,TOWUP! GO TO BED NOW!

I thought I did too... hmm, you totally answered the question I thought I posted... uh... anyway, I know Alice was written in the 1880's or so... by Lewis Carrol, the pen name of a british mathmetician... he was a pretty weird fellow, and deserves research based upon his own merits...

------------------

2 Can Sam

I didn't do much tonight. Me, my friend, some dude, another dude, and his friend ended up going out to dinner, and then we got drunk as fuck at his house. I actually came home a few hours ago, but I'm so fucking drunk that nauseous feeling woke me up. I never get sick off beer, but I think I'm gonna puke...

edited just for you, Beardo.

[This message has been edited by Secret (edited 06-03-2001).]

Archived