8 Mile (opinions)

IceyJewelz

Despite all the predictable teeny boppers and fake thug white kids going to see this movie. It was actaully a bunch of teeny bopper girls that paid for me to go with them to the movies to see it.

I think Eminem did a great acting job, and I think the movie it self is going to go down in Hip Hop Film history under an MC catagory. Just as Wild Style and Breakin, and the Warriors and Scratch are to hip hop. There were alot of MC appearences, and alot of the underground rappers on the rise. Man, there heads are probably so gassed right now. Alot of the battling must have taken lots and lots of writing, in terms of written shit anyway.

The whole movie had a Rocky feel to it in the end.

TWO THUMBS UP :king:

I'm guessing those marker tags and graf in some scenes were real writers, don't get gassed now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IceyJewelz

Despite all the predictable teeny boppers and fake thug white kids going to see this movie. It was actaully a bunch of teeny bopper girls that paid for me to go with them to the movies to see it.

wow, i belive this so much im going to shot myself in the face right now.

maybe i expected too much. but i felt it didnt live up to the hype. i feel like it was a great concept for a movie i really do. white rapper from detroit tryin to make it big by overcoming obstacles. but i just feel it fell short in some ways. there was never any background info given on any of the characters. we dont find out why rabbit loves to rap, we dont know how he discovered it, etc. in fact in the movie he kinda treats rap like a hobby on the side, like a guy who golfs on the weekends. theres never really anything shown where he feels like he truly needs this rap shit. i dunno, it was still a really good movie for what it was, i just felt it could have been more. and the rapping was dope as fuck.

Guest PAYROLL

Fall to the Machine.

Originally posted by NiggerLover

If you dont think Eminem is a good MC then you're a fucking idiot.

CARSON DALY HAS DUPED YOU.

Guest PAYROLL

Re: Re: Fall to the Machine.

If Eminem didn't have fans would you be on his scrotum the way you are with Slug and Aesop Rock? Keep listening to your "underground"; I'll be listening to good music.

I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THEM. YOU ARE MISSING TRL.

NE THING HAVING TO DO WITH EMINEM NOW A DAYS SUCKS BIG FAT HAIRY STANKING BALLS!! HES A LITTLE FUCKING TRL SHOWBOAT .. PLUS IM SURE HE COULDNT ACT.. HE MUSTA ACTED LIKE HE WAS IN ONE OF HIS VIDEOS THAT FRUIT... 8 MILE NAH IVE WALKED PLENTY MORE THAN THAT ON AN ALL NIGHTER BOMBING MISSION!!!:mad:

Guest PAYROLL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fall to the Machine.

NONE OF THEM? Wow, you sure are racking up the backpacker points. Do you at least listen to Cage? I'm not going to stop guessing you little Napster-Thug, you.

RAP IS FOR THE UNEDUCATED AND THE ETHNICALLY CONFUSED (YOU FIT BOTH). IT'S ALL ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY INSTRUMENTS. YOU ARE WELCOME.

Guest PAYROLL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fall to the Machine.

You're not witty. You're not funny.

Stop trying to be like your crush, Marlboro Red.

Now that I've called you out on that, stop talking about hip hop if you don't listen to it.

HAHAHA. KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT TO FEEL BETTER. EMINEM SUCKS. 8 MILE SUCKS. THAT WILL BE ALL.

Archived