7l and Esoteric-Dc2: Bars of Death

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I find it is either hit or miss with them. Some of their tracks are really on point, put a good portion is really boring. The new album has alot of guest tracks, and I really like what the babygrande label is doing. The new brand nubian is also coming out on that label. Also does anybody know if the army of pharoahs coming out with a full length?

The only joint I liked from them was when they first dropped "Def Rhymes"....that shit was tight.....and since we are talking some Bawstun shit.....I want a Checkmark full-length album(or Skitzofreniks)...since I live about 3,500 miles from Beantown it's kinda hard to aquire music I want...and no, I don't like to pirate shit from the internet...

i personally like bars of death....it was like an acquired sound to me...the first day i wasnt too thrilled with it...but now i really like it...the celph titled appearences are amazing...and the AOTP track is real fresh....

babygrande is real fresh...i have never heard brand nubian but im really looking forward to the new jedi mind...theyre fucking amazing and there shows are super fresh....i really want 7l and eso to tour with jedi mind