7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

Ski Mask

makes you wonder where that money for "heightened security" is going.

MARY NERSESSIAN

STAFF REPORTER

A 7-year-old Canadian boy wandered unnoticed over the Whirlpool Bridge into the United States this weekend despite heightened border security.

Mitchel Hernder, of Niagara Falls, Ont., was found two hours after he went missing Saturday afternoon.

"Thank God he wasn't a terrorist," said Lieutenant Sal Pino of the Niagara Falls, N.Y. police. "It was a security violation, a 7-year-old should not have been allowed into the country."

Police officer John Conte found the boy several kilometres from the border, standing in the middle of a six-lane street, after getting a call from a motorist.

Mitchel, who is mildly autistic, had his name, address and phone number memorized.

"It's not often you pick up a missing child from another country," Conte told CFTO.

The boy's parents had earlier locked his bike in their garage as a punishment for wandering off without telling them.

Mitchel took his sister's bike out at about 3:45 p.m., and rode about 2 1/2 kilometres to the border crossing.

The boy told police that when he saw a "No Bicycles Allowed" sign at the border, he threw the bike over the bridge and continued on foot.

Pino said there are three ways of getting through the border at that site, "but he should have been noticed no matter how he got across."

When the Hernders discovered Mitchel was missing, they started looking in neighbours' backyards and called the police.

They were especially concerned because the boy had a habit of befriending everyone, said his father Mark Hernder.

"He has to be watched constantly," Hernder said in a telephone interview. "I turned around and he was gone, we were going nuts."

When he arrived at the police station, his son was happily playing on the computer and sipping a pop. "It was a great adventure as far as (Mitchel) was concerned."

With files from Canadian Press

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: 7 Year old retard crosses American border undetected.

Originally posted by ese

yea. you think that would have drawn at least a little attention from the border guards.

hell yeah, that shit's punk rock!

I love how the reporter included that bit on throwing the bike over the bridge to justify how retarded this kid is. Apparently not dumb enough to make it past "heightened security" Too bad I cant get him to join my crew. He'd be down in a sec

I heard Bush is ordering a complete carpet bombing of southern canada for their human rights violation, plus the bike contained possible WMD's. Oh and they had spent their terrorism money on lazers that could zap a dune coon 20 miles away for even thinking of coming over the border.

Guest BROWNer

well...canada actually has a history algerian 'terrorists'

that goes back further than ahmed ressam(the guy

who was arrested crossing the border)..

this is quite a motivational story.

if an autistic kid can get into america unnoticed, i think each and every one of us can strive to do whatever we put our minds to.

this kid is saying FUCK A BIKE, FUCK A CANADA, FUCK A BORDER PATROL....ITS TIME TO BRING MY HANDICAPPED ASS ACROSS THIS BORDER AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

godspeed you inspirational little sped.

Guest BROWNer

i fully support any and all oppression of back bacon. highly disgusting.

can you imagine a posse of bob and doug's hijacking a plane?

Archived